Product added to cart
14-day right of withdrawal
A buyer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from a transaction without disclosing the reason if the transaction was concluded through a means of communication (online store order, order confirmed by e-mail, order confirmed by phone, etc.) or outside of Progear’s premises (orders placed upon meeting Progear outside of Progear’s premises) within 14 days.
The withdrawal period ends after 14 days from the date of the goods coming into the physical possession of the Buyer or a third person who is not the Carrier of the goods designated by the Buyer. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, the Byyer must submit the application for withdrawal before 14 days have passed from that date.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the buyer must notify Progear of the decision to withdraw from the transaction by submitting a written application at Progear’s showroom or by e-mail. The buyer is recommended to use the application form available on Progear’s website, although this is not mandatory. This procedure of withdrawal does not apply to withdrawal from a consumer credit agreement concluded between the buyer and Progear. Withdrawal from a consumer credit agreement shall be done in accordance with the procedure set out in the agreement.
- Progear OÜ, (open on working days at Mon - Fri: 10:00 - 18:00, excl. public holidays).
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone no.: +372 6728 280
- The application form for withdrawal is available at: https://www.progear.eu/application-for-withdrawal-14-days/.
Cases in which the buyer does not have the right of withdrawal include:
- contracts, the object of which is the transfer of an audio or video recording or computer software in sealed packaging, if the buyer has opened the packaging;
- contracts, the object of which is the transfer of goods containing a unique code for downloading an audio or video recording or computer software or access to online environment which would otherwise have to be paid for;
- contracts, the object of which is the transfer of goods in sealed packaging, if the goods are not suitable for returning due to health or hygiene reasons and if the packaging has been opened after delivery (e.g., in-ear headphones, in-ear monitors, etc.);
- contracts, the object of which is a custom-order product which has been made according to the buyer’s personal needs or specifications;
- contracts, the object of which is a gift card, if the unique code on the gift card has already been used.
Consequences of withdrawal from a contract
- Upon withdrawal from a contract, Progear shall return all payments received from the Buyer under the contract to the Buyer, including delivery costs (except additional costs due to the delivery method chosen by the Buyer, if it is different from the cheapest regular delivery method offered by Progear), as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days from the date of learning about the Buyer’s decision to withdraw from the contract.
- Progear shall make the repayments using the same payment method used by the Buyer to pay Progear, except if the Buyer has agreed to the use of a different payment method. The Buyer shall not bear any service fees or other costs in relation to such repayments.
- The Buyer shall return the goods to Progear as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days from the date of notifying Progear about the decision to withdraw from the contract. The goods which are the object of the contract shall be returned to Progear in the original packaging (signs of opening may be visible, but the packaging must not be broken) along with all objects contained in the product packaging. The direct cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the Buyer. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, the buyer must return the goods which are the object of the contract before the end of the 14-day period or provide proof that they have transferred the goods to the carrier within this period. If the Buyer fails to return the goods within 14 days of submitting the application for withdrawal and provide proof having transferred the goods to the Carrier, Progear has the right to reject the application for withdrawal.
Progear has the right to refuse to refund the Buyer until Progear has received the goods which are the object of the contract or until the Buyer has provided Progear with proof having transferred the goods to the Carrier, whichever is earliest.
In the event of the deterioration of the returned goods, the buyer shall be liable for the reduction in the value of the goods due to usage, if they have used the goods in any way other than that which is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. In order to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, the goods may be handled and used only as normally permitted in the showroom. In the event of returning used or incomplete goods, Progear has the right to deduct the reduction in value of the goods from the purchase price to be refunded to the buyer. If the buyer fails to return any gifts or other additional items, Progear also has the right to deduct the retail price of such items from the refundable amount. Progear has the right to submit claims related to the reduction in the value of the goods to the buyer for up to one month from the return of the goods.
For additional information, contact us on working days, 10:00 - 18:00, by phone at +372 6728 280 or by e-mail at email@example.com.