Product added to cart
ADAM Audio S2V nearfield studio monitor
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
This product has free shipping!
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
5 YEARS WARRANTY
Please register your product in the MyADAM user area after your purchase (the date on the purchase receipt applies) to receive an extended warranty totaling five years from the date of your purchase.
The regulations in your region relevant to product warranties apply. When you buy an ADAM Audio product, you receive the standard warranty period of two years. On registering your product in the MyADAM customer area of our website, the warranty is extended by three years to a total of five years. Should warranty extensions be illegal in your region, we cannot extend the warranty period.
ADAM Audio PRODUCT REGISTRATION:
- How to extend your warranty up to 5 years
The S2V is a classic two-way nearfield monitor designed for use in small-to-medium-sized control rooms.
The 7-inch bass driver, newly created from the ground up for the S Series, covers frequencies ranging from 35 Hz to 3 kHz and delivers a powerful, distortion-free low-end with a wide dynamic range. The carefully refined S-ART tweeter, handbuilt as ever at the ADAM Audio factory in Berlin, works seamlessly in tandem with the newly developed HPS waveguide, creating absolutely precise imaging within a generously proportioned sweet spot.
The S2V’s compact dimensions belie its impressive power. A 300 W Class D amplifier drives the woofer while a 50 W Class A/B unit handles the S-ART tweeter; the combined output produces SPLs of up to 120dB per pair.
The S Series’ custom-designed DSP optimizes the loudspeaker crossovers to create linear responses for the entire range, as well as providing user equalization and in-room tuning/voicing functions. The DSP also handles the limiter-based high-frequency driver protection, processes the signals from the AES3 digital inputs, and will in time facilitate various expansion options. Software updates can be carried out with ease via the associated USB port, which also allows users to connect computers and control the speakers’ DSP functions via a software front-end.
With its highly accurate frequency response and balanced, razor-sharp imaging, the S2V allows users to pinpoint even the most subtle audio details, making it an ideal choice for use in demanding studio environments.
S-ART tweeter, handmade in Berlin and manufactured to the tightest tolerances in ADAM Audio’s history
- Allows longer operation with fewer signs of fatigue
- Their breakup is prevented by the folded diaphragms, distortions are effectively reduced to a minimum
- Advanced dynamic range due to acoustically effective diaphragm surface that is 2.5 times bigger (compared to a classic tweeter according to the piston principle)
The air velocity ratio of 4:1 during the sound generation by folded S-ART membrane
- Direct, fast response in the high-range even with complex transients
Newly designed HPS waveguide, milled from a solid block of aluminum
- Makes dispersion more consistent and imaging more stable over a wider area
- Reduction of early reflections on the surfaces of, e.g. mixing consoles, desks, etc.
Custom-built Extended Linear Excursion (ELE) bass drivers
- Accurate audio reproduction at an extremely high resolution thanks to the precision-designed relationship between its low weight, optimized inner damping and highly rigid HexaCone membrane, in conjunction with a basket which has been developed to eliminate unwanted resonance and distortion
Custom-designed Symmetrical Magnet Assembly (SMA)
- Allows the voice coil a maximum excursion three times greater than that offered by previous designs, with an extended, symmetrical magnetic field ensuring linear, low-distortion operation
- Power compression effects are prevented by an intelligent self-cooling system
Vertical 2-way system with 7” woofer
- Very high resolution of the stereo image
Spacious bass reflex ports on the front
- Bass reproduction with very low compression
- Allows positioning close to walls
Highly efficient PWM ICE Power amplifier for the woofer coupled with an A/B amplifier for S-ART tweeter
- Low-distortion amplification at both low and high volume levels
Linear frequency response of 35 Hz to 50 kHz
- Unbiased reproduction in a wide frequency band
Maximum peak sound pressure per pair in 1 m ≥ 120 dB
- Powerful, compression-free sound reproduction even at very high sound levels
Custom DSP engine
- Perfect crossovers for optimal frequency response and maximum dynamic range
- EQ options and presets for in-room optimization
- Limiter-based amp protection, AES3 digital inputs and board connectors for future expansion options, together with a USB connector for software upgrades and computer-based control
Analog XLR input
- Optimized for balanced line signals
Acoustically optimized and weightily constructed cabinets
- Reduction of susceptibility to vibrations and unwanted edge-diffraction effect
2 years warranty with optional extension to 3 years with the registration of the product
- Full repair service if required for 5 years
- Number: 1
- Basket Ø: 7" (178 mm)
- Voice Coil Ø: 1.5" (39 mm)
- Cone Material: HexaCone
- Number: 1
- Type: S-ART
- Diaphragm Area: 4 inch² (2420 mm²)
- Equiv. Diaphragm Ø: 2" (56 mm)
- Velocity Transform Ratio: 4:1
- Diaphragm Weight: 0.17 g
- Waveguide: HPS
- Number: 2
- Woofer: 1
- Type: PWM
- Amp. Power RMS: 300 W
- Tweeter: 1
- Type: A/B
- Amp. Power RMS: 50 W
- Input Sensitivity: Adjustable
- Parametric EQs: 6
- Room Compensation High-Shelf EQ: 1
- Room Compensation Low-Shelf EQ: 1
- Preset Memories: 5
- Delay: 0 ms to 5 ms
- Analog: XLR
- Input Impedance: 48 kOhm
- Max. Input Level: +24 dBu
- Digital: AES3
- Panel: Rear
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 50 kHz
- THD > 100 Hz: ≤0.4 %
- Max. SPL per pair at 1 m: ≥120 dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 3 kHz
- Max. Power Consumption: 230 W
- Weight: 24.2 lb (11.0 kg)
- Height x Width x Depth: 13,6" (346 mm) x 8,7" (222 mm) x 13,3“ (338 mm )
- Warranty: 5 years (2 years warranty plus 3 years optional with product registration)
- Delivery Contents: Power cord, Manual
- Adam Audio S2V nearfield studio monitor x1
- Power cord x1
Write Your Own Review