Product added to cart
ADJ PAR Z120 RGBW
€461.30 €384.42 €659.00
-197,70€You save 30%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
ADJ PAR Z120 RGBW 115W Quad LED par can
PAR Z120 RGBW
The Par Z120 RGBW is a modern LED twist to the traditional halogen Par Can. It is powered by a potent 115W quad C.O.B. LED (Chip On Board) LED with red, green, blue & white colors. Its output is comparable to a 1000W halogen sealed beam Par. It is equipped with 5 different beam angle options that may be changed by hand. powerCON In/Out allows for the fixture to be daisy chained, while 5-pin DMX control offers a variable strobe rate and 5 different dimming curve options.
The Par Z120 RGBW allows lighting and stage designers the look of the traditional stage par with the technological conveniences of modern day lighting. The advantages include low power draw, fixture and performers won’t get hot on stage, DMX control of dimming and strobe. There are no dimmer controllers need. The fixture comes with a gel frame in which diffusion filters may be inserted to further change the beam angle.
- 4-button DMX menu display on rear panel
- Adjustable latch to manually change beam angle
- Includes gel frame for diffusion filters (Diffusion filter sold separately)
- Strobe effect
- Flicker Free Operation
- 16bit Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100% with 5 dimming curves
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- 115 Watt Quad RGBW LED (Red, Green, Blue & White)
- Life expectancy: rated at 50,000 hrs.
- Beam angle: 7, 11.5, 16, 20.5 or 25-degree (manual adjustment)
- DMX: 5-pin DMX In/Out
- powerCON In/Out to daisy chain fixture
- Control protocol: DMX-512 6 DMX Channel Modes (4/5/6/7/8/9 Channels)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Mõõtmed: 491 x 275 x 224mm
- Kaal: 3.9kg
- ADJ PAR Z120 RGBW 115W Quad LED par can x1
- Gel frame x1
Write Your Own Review