Product added to cart
ADJ WR Controller (LED RC)
€8.40 €7.00 €14.40
-6,00€You save 42%
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
ADJ WR Controller LED RC juhtmevaba pult
ADJ WR Controller LED RC on kompaktne juhtmevaba pult, mis võimaldab kontrollida ADJ LED valgusteid ning ühildub järgnevate ADJ toodetega:
- Mega Tri BAR
- Mega TriPAR Profile
- Mega PAR Profile
- Mega BAR LED RC
- Mega BAR 50 RC
- Flat PAR TRI18X
- Flat PAR TRI7X
- PRO 64B LED RC
- PRO 38B RC
- Mega Go Par64
- Mega Go Bar 50
- Mega TRI64 Profile
- Jelly PAR Profile
- Jelly GO PAR
- Blackout - Pressing this button will blackout the fixture.
- Auto run - This button will run an automatic program. You can control the speed of the Auto
- Run by pressing the SPEED button first and then pressing the “+” and “-” buttons.
- PROGRAM SELECTION - This button will let you access one of the seven static color selections.
- Pressing this button and then press the “+” or “-” to navigate through
- the seven programs.
- FLASH - This button will activate the strobe effect. You can control the flash rate by pressing the
- “+” and “-” buttons. Press this button again to exit strobe mode.
- SPEED - Press this button and use the “+” & “-” buttons to adjust the speed of the Auto run.
- DMX MODE - This button will let you select which DMX mode you want to use. Some fixtures will
- come with different DMX channel modes. This button will switch between the different
- modes. Please see your corresponding fixture in this user manual to find out
- about your DMX modes, values, and traits.
- SOUND ACTIVE - This button activates sound active mode. Sound active mode will not work for
- outdoor LED lights.
- SLAVE - This designates the fixture as a slave fixture in a master/slave configuration.
- SET ADDRESS - Press this button to set the DMX address. Press this button first, then press the
- numbers to set the address. Example: DMX Address 1 Press “S001”
- DMX Address 245 Press “S245”
- R G B - Press either one of these buttons, and then press the “+” and “-” to adjust the brighness.
- “+” and “-” - Use these buttons to adjust the flash rate, speed of the Auto Run, dimming, and program
Write Your Own Review