Product added to cart
Audac MFA208 commercial all-in-one amplifier
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
All-in-one audio solution - 2 x 40W @ 4 Ohm - 80W @ 70/100V
- Compatible with AUDAC Touch™
- Dante™ expansion port
- Advanced DSP and loudspeaker management
- WaveDynamics™ speaker & set configurations
- Compact design
- Amplifier link in-& outputs
- 1 x SourceCon™ interface card slots
- RS485 & TCP/IP controllable
- Near-zero latency (100ms) when playing priority messages through Dante™
- Bars, restaurants
- Public facilities
- Corporate spaces
"All-in-one audio solution."
This revolutionary award-winning amplifier is designed as a two-channel amplifier using class D amplifier technology. It can be used for powering low impedance stereo systems with a maximum power of 2 x 40 Watt, while bridging to a constant voltage (100V and 70V) is possible with a maximum output power of 80 Watt. A switch-mode power supply allows a wide variation of main voltages for global compatibility.
The integrated SourceCon™ module* slot allows the implementation of any available compatible module, offering a true all-in-one solution. Typical applications are the implementation of an audio streaming module or internet radio module. Additionally, a stereo line input allows connection for any kind of external audio sources.
A balanced mic/line input allows connection for an announcement microphone with compatibility for condenser microphones using the integrated phantom power supply (15V). A priority switch overrides the background music when enabled and compatibility with line-level sources (e.g. voice file players) is guaranteed by wide gain adjustment (0 dB ~ +50 dB). This gain adjustment controls both the sensitivity of the line inputs on the rear as on the front. Thanks to the 2.8” TFT display and the push rotary dial on its front, an unmatched user experience is achieved.
RMS/AES power handling
- @ 4 Ω Stereo: 2 x 40 W
- @ 8 Ω Stereo: 2 x 40 W
- @ 16 Ω Stereo: 2 x 40 W
- @ 70/100 V Bridge: 1 x 80 W
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal / Noise: > 90 dB
- THD+N (@ 1 kHz): < 0.05%
- Technology: Class-D
- Balanced Mic./Line: Type 1 x Balanced Microphone and Line Input
- Connector: Euro Terminal Block
- Unbalanced Stereo: Connector RCA / 3.5 mm Jack
- Type 1 x Stereo Unbalanced Line
- Type 1 x SourceCon™ interface card slots
- 4 x Dante (Optional module)
- Other Type: Priority mute contact
- Type: 1 x Line output
- 1 x 70/100V (Bridged)
- 4 x Dante (Optional module)
- Power Supply: Operating 100 ~ 240 V AC / 50 ~ 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 217.5 x 43.7 x 300 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2.20 kg
- Mounting: 1/2 19” / 1 HE or tabletop
- Construction: Steel
- 19” Rackmount adapter
- Wall Controller (MWX45)
- ANI44XT - Dante™ audio network interface
- Audac MFA208 commercial all-in-one amplifier x1
Write Your Own Review