Product added to cart
Audac NWP222/B Network in- & output panel black
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
The NWP222 is a Dante™/AES67 network input panel, featuring two XLR input and output connectors and an integrated Bluetooth receiver, which can be used to transmit or receive audio signals in a Dante™ audio network. The audio inputs can be switched between line-level and microphone-level audio signals and phantom power (+48 V DC) can be applied to the XLR input connectors for powering condenser microphones.
Various further integrated functions such as integrated equalizing, automatic level control and other device settings can be configured through the AUDAC Touch™ app.
The front panel is finished with high-grade materials such as hardened glass makes them blend into any environment. These wall panels are compatible with standard EU-style in-wall boxes, these wall panels are the ideal solution for solid and hollow walls.
The IP-based communication makes it future-proof while also being backwards compatible with many existing products. In contrast, the limited PoE power consumption makes it compatible with any PoE network-based installation.
- 2 x XLR inputs & outputs
- Integrated Bluetooth receiver
- 4-channel Dante™/AES67
- Internal mixing & DSP processing
- Inputs: 2 x XLR female (in), 2 x XLR male out
- Control: 2 buttons - Mic / Line switching
- Indicators: 2 LED’s (RGB) - Input status
- Configurable settings: IP settings, Device name, Input range (Mic / Line), Gain, Phantom power, DSP (EQ), Mixing
- Configuration: Audac Touch™
- Integrated DSP: Yes (EQ)
- Automatic level control: Yes
- Phantom power: +48 V DC
- Power: PoE powered (IEEE 802.3at)
- Connectors: XLR Female (mic in), RJ45 (network + PoE), 1 x XLR male (audio out)
- Construction: ABS
- Front finish: Elegant ABS front panel with glass
- Dimensions: 160 x 88 mm (W x H) (Remote wall panel)
- Colours: White (RAL9003) (DWP240/W), Black (RAL9005) (DWP240/B)
- Compatible devices: Any Dante™/AES67 compatible audio device
- Installation standard: Compatible with EU installation materials
- Audac NWP222/B Network in- & output panel black x 1
Write Your Own Review