Product added to cart
Audac NWP320/B Network input panel black
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
The NWP320 is a Dante™/AES67 network input panel, featuring two XLR input connectors, a single 3.5 mm stereo jack stereo input connection, and an integrated Bluetooth receiver, which can be used to transmit audio signals in a Dante™ audio network.
Various further integrated DSP functions such as EQ, automatic gain control, and other device settings can be configured through the AUDAC Touch™.
The IP-based communication makes it future-proof while also being backwards compatible with many existing products. Thanks to the limited PoE power consumption, NWP320 is compatible with any PoE network-based installation.
- 2 x XLR inputs
- 3.5mm stereo jack input
- Integrated Bluetooth receiver
- Internal mixing & DSP processing
- 4-channel Dante™/AES67
- Inputs: 2 x XLR female (in), 3.5 mm Jack (Stereo)
- Control: 2 buttons - Mic / Line switching
- Indicators: 2 LED’s (RGB) - Input status
- Configurable settings: IP settings; Device name; Input range (Mic / Line); Gain; Phantom power; DSP (EQ); Mixing
- Configuration: Audac Touch™
- Integrated DSP: Yes (EQ)
- Automatic level control: Yes
- Phantom power: +48 V DC
- Power: PoE powered (IEEE 802.3at)
- Connectors: 3.5 mm Jack stereo (audio in), RJ45 (network + PoE), 1 x XLR female (audio in)
- Construction: ABS
- Front finish: Elegant front panel with glass
- Colours: White (RAL9003) (DWP215/W); Black (RAL9005) (DWP215/B)
- Compatible devices: Any Dante™/AES67 compatible audio device
- Dimensions: 80 x 80 mm (W x H) (Remote wall panel)
- Installation standard: Compatible with EU installation materials
- Audac NWP320/B Network input panel black x 1
Write Your Own Review