Product added to cart
Audio Technica AT2020USB+ USB condenser microphone
€135.00 €112.50 €159.00
-24€You save 15%
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Digitally capture audio using your favourite recording software
Equipped with a USB output, the AT2020USB+ is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software.
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
“Critically acclaimed, award winning sound”
Equipped with a USB output. The AT2020USB+ is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. The microphone offers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders
“Extremely articulate sound reproduction”
The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
- The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor microphone signal with considerable amplification.
Powered by USB
- The microphone is powered directly from your computer, via the USB port. A blue indicator light indicates that the microphone is working.
Table stand included
- The AT2020USB+ comes with a table tripod, which keeps your microphone perfectly stable on your workspace.
AT8466 stand mount
- The AT8466 stand mound is included and fixes onto the table stand. It enables the inclination of the AT2020USB+ towards you.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequecny response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Power: USB Power (5V DC)
- Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1/48 kHz
- Volume Control: Mix control; Headphone volume control
- Weight: 386 g
- Dimensions: 162.0 mm x 52.0 mm maximum body diameter
- Headphone Output Power: 130 mW (at 1 kHz, 10% T.H.D., 32 ohm load)
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm (1/8") TRS (stereo)
- Output Connector: USB-type
- Audio Technica AT2020USB+ USB condenser microphone x1
- Mount to 5/8"-27 stands x1
- Mount to 5/8"-27 - 3/8"-16 stands x1
- Transport bag x1
- Table stand x1
- 3.1 m USB cable x1
Write Your Own Review