Product added to cart
Audio Technica AT2035
€160.00 €133.33 €189.00
-29€You save 15%
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
This product has free shipping!
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Audio Technica AT2035 cardioid condenser microphone
Cardioid condenser microphone
Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance, the AT2035 delivers exceptional detail and low noise. With its extended low-frequency response, the AT2035 provides rich, full sound reproduction and handles extremely high sound pressure levels with ease.
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Includes custom shock mount & protective pouch
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -33 dB (22.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- 120 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Dynamic: 136 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to noise ratio: 82 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power: 11-52V DC, 3.8 mA typical
- Weight: 403 g
- Dimensions: 170.0 mm (6.69") long, 52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
- Connection: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Audio Technica AT2035 cardioid condenser microphone x1
- AT8458 shock mount to 5/8"-27 stands x1
- 5/8"-27 - 3/8"-16 adapter x1
- Transport bag x1
Write Your Own Review