Product added to cart
Audio-Technica AT2050 studio condenser microphone
€246.05 €205.04 €259.00
-12,95€You save 5%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Incredible flexibility, reliability and consistency
The versatile AT2050 provides consistent, superior performance in switchable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-of-eight polar pattern settings. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged to achieve optimum characteristics over years of use. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the microphone is ideal for studio and live sound use on vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more.
- High performance and reliability
- Large dual diaphragm capsule for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with Audio-Technica's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Very versatile; ideal for voice, percussion, strings, amps, and drum kits
- Robust metal construction with enhanced protection grille for excellent protection of the capsule
“Dual diaphragm capsule”
The dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged to achieve optimum characteristics over years of use.
The AT2050 provides consistent, superior performance in switchable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-of-eight polar pattern settings, that give it great versatility, depending on the type of recording and the sound source to capture.
“Switchable low cut and fader”
An integral 80Hz hi-pass filter provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The high pass position reduces the microphone's sensitivity to popping in close vocal use. It also reduces the pickup of low-frequency ambient noise (such as traffic, air-handling systems, etc.), room reverberation and mechanically-coupled vibrations.
- Apart from its multiple directivity, the AT2050 features a low-cut filter and an attenuator to increase the versatility of the microphone.
- You can quickly select the desired directivity (omni, cardioid or figure eight) on the microphone body.
AT8458 shock mount
- The AT2050 comes with the AT8458 shock mount to ensure stable and flexible positioning.
- The AT2050 comes with a soft protective pouch for easy storage and transport.
- Element: Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-of-Eight, Multi-Pattern
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- 120 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 159 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Dynamic: 136 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to noise ratio: 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power: 11-52V DC, 4.7 mA typical
- Weight: 412 g
- Dimensions: 170.0 mm (6.69") long, 52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
- Connection: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Audio Technica AT2050 studio condenser microphone x1
- AT8458 shock mount (5/8"-27 stands) x1
- 5/8"-27 - 3/8"-16 adapter x1
- Transport bag x1
Write Your Own Review