Product added to cart
Audio Technica ATM250DE
€364.00 €303.33 €429.00
-65€You save 15%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Two elements, one solution
The ATM250DE dual-element instrument microphone features cardioid condenser and hypercardioid dynamic capsules combined in a single housing. Audio-Technica’s innovative use of two polar patterns is ideal for kick drum: the hypercardioid dynamic element focuses tightly on the aggressive attack of the beater, while the condenser captures the round tonalities of the shell. The elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically impossible to achieve with two separate microphones. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
- Audio-Technica’s proven dual-element design features two elements (condenser and dynamic) enclosed in a single housing
- Dynamic element with rare-earth magnet provides punch and attack, while the condenser element captures the full audio spectrum
- Elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically unachievable with two separate microphones
- Perfect for kick drum, guitar amps, percussion and other instruments
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad (condenser element)
- Versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise thanks to AT8471 isolation clamp (included).
- Includes a 5 m (16.5') cable (5-pin XLRF-type to two standard 3-pin XLRM-type connectors) for separate control over each element
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Product guaranteed for 15 years
“Dual element design”
Dual element design, a proven specialty of Audio-Technica brings together two elements in a microphone (condenser and dynamic). The dynamic element with rare-earth magnet provides power and attack, while the condenser saves the entire audible range.
“Perfect phase relationship”
The elements of the ATM250DE are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically impossible to achieve with two separate microphones.
“Switchable low-cut filter and attenuator”
The switch is on the condenser element. The high pass filter cuts bass frequencies that attenuate, to limit ringing, handling noise and other noise in frequencies below 80Hz.
Dual element design
- Dynamic and condenser elements positioned in a perfect phase relationship
Designed for the road
- Robust metal construction ensures long lasting performance and consistent reliability on tour
- Versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise thanks to included AT8471 isolation clamp
- Supplied with a 5m cable to individually control each element on separate tracks
- Cardioid (condenser)
- Hypercardioid (dynamic)
- 40 - 20,000 Hz (condenser)
- 40 - 15,000 Hz (dynamic)
- Open Circuit Sensitivity -49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (condenser)
- -53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (dynamic)
- 50 ohms (condenser)
- 600 ohms (dynamic)
Maximum Input Sound Level
- 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. (condenser)
- 158 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave (condenser)
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (condenser only)
- Dynamic: 122 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL (condenser)
- Signal to noise ratio: 68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa (condenser)
- Phantom power: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical (condenser)
- Weight: 320g
- Dimensions: 143.6 mm x 55.0 mm (2.17") diameter
- Connection: Integral 5-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 5.0 m (16.5') dual shielded, 8-conductor cable, 5-pin XLRF-type connector at microphone, two 3-pin XLRM-type output connectors
- Audio Technica ATM250DE 2-element instrument microphone x1
- AT8471 clamp to 5/8"-27 stands x1
- 5/8"-27 - 3/8"-16 adapter x1
- Transport bag x1
Write Your Own Review