Product added to cart
Audio Technica ATM350U condenser instrument microphone
€332.00 €276.67 €379.00
-47€You save 12%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Cardioid condenser instrument microphone w/ universal clip-on mounting system
- Universal Mount fits tightly and securely to a multitude of Instruments
- Built to handle extremely powerful, dynamic sound sources
- Large selection of other mount options available separately
- Lifetime Warranty
- The ATM350a is the ultimate microphone solution for discreet, rock-solid mounting on your instrument of choice, from Piano to 20-piece Drum Kit.
- Offering a crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at extreme SPLs, the ATM350a is ready to capture your sound, whatever instrument you choose.
- The AT8491U Universal Mount fits tightly and securely to a multitude of Instruments.
- The ATM350U Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone w/ Universal Clip-on Mounting System includes: ATM350a microphone, AT8490 gooseneck, AT8491U universal mount, AT8543 power module, AT8468 velcro mount and a hard carrying case
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 – 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 159 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Switches: Flat, roll-off
- Dynamic Range: 130 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11– 52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- Microphone: 14.5 g (0.5 oz)
- Power Module: 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Dimensions Microphone: 37.8 mm x 12.2 mm
- Power Module 92 mm x 18.9 mm
- Output Connector: Power Module:
- Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 4.0 m (13.1') long (permanently attached to microphone), 3.2 mm (0.13") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with HIROSE HR10-type connector
- Audio Technica ATM350U condenser instrument microphone x1
- AT8543 power module x1
- AT8491U UniMount® universal clip-on mount x1
- AT8490 UniMount® 5" gooseneck x1
- AT8468 violin mount (hook-and-loop fastener) x1
- Protective carrying case x1
Write Your Own Review