Product added to cart
€255.55 €212.96 €269.00
-13,45€You save 5%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
One of the new stars of the Artist Series remake, the ATM450 cardioid condenser offers an innovative side-address stick design for endless placement options and minimal obstructions. The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The ATM450 also features a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability for flexible use with a wide range of performers and system configurations. The microphone’s extended flat frequency response makes it ideal for high SPLs as well as for live and amplified acoustic instruments. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
- Unique side-address stick design maximizes placement options with minimal obstructions
- Uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
- Product guaranteed for 15 years
“Side-address stick design"
Unique side-address stick design maximizes placement options with minimal obstructions.
“Low-cut filter and attenuator switch”
The integrated low-cut filter allows for the easy switching of flat frequency response to attenuate bass. The 10dB attenuator reduces microphone sensitivity, whilst increasing the sound pressure level, thus increasing the versatility of the ATM450.
“Flat and extended frequency response”
With a frequency response from 40Hz to 20kHz, the ATM450 is ideal for high sound pressure levels, and sound pickup from amplified acoustic instruments.
- The ATM450 is equipped with an 80 Hz low-cut filter, a switchable -10dB attenuator to further increase the versatility of the microphone.
- The compact, cylindrical shape of the ATM450 allow unlimited positioning options and a small footprint.
- The AT8471 insulating clamp (included) ensures secure mounting, versatile positioning and mitigates any unwanted mechanical noise.
Protective carry case
- The ATM450 comes with a soft protective pouch for easy storage and transport.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 152 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. 162 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad
- Dynamic Range: 127 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 69 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- Weight: 98g
- Dimensions: 126.9 mm (5.00") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") diameter
- Connection 3-pin XLRM-type
- Audio Technica ATM450 condenser inrtument microphone x1
- AT8471 clamp to 5/8"-27stands x1
- 5/8"-27 - 3/8"-16 adapter x1
- Transport bag x1
- Pop filter 1 tk
Ask from Sales Specialists for more information about this product
+372 6728 280
Write Your Own Review