Product added to cart
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
High fidelity digital system
Audio-Technica’s System 10 is the most reliable digital high-fidelity wireless system of its generation. Designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Featuring stackable, contemporary styling, each configuration includes a mono ATW-R1100 receiver and an ATW-T1002 handheld dynamic cardioid microphone. The ATW-R1100 is a digital receiver offering volume control along with AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV/ 3G interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Automatic Frequency Selection. Plug & Play. Ease of use and reliability
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks with level control
"2.4GHz digital system, 24 bits/48 khz”
The System 10 continuously monitors the activity in the 2.4GHz band and automatically adjusts the best signal in case of interference with WLAN routers, Bluetooth devices or other HF microphones. The 2.4 GHz frequency band keeps you away from licensing or frequency coordination issues, or frequencies used by DTV and 4G.
“Automatic frequency selection”
The System 10 automatically changes its frequency. Unlike other systems on the market that attach to 2 or 4 frequency, the System 10 will constantly "monitor" the frequencies and switch if necessary. Thus, there are always a good 2 frequencies in the system, and the user does not need to manually intervene.
“A reliable multiplex system”
System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
High fidelity sound
- The System 10 Pro offers high-fidelity audio quality over the entire frequency band. No compression of signal during transmission and reception.
Easy to use
- Although the System 10 is a professional and effective wireless system, the user does not need special training to operate. Once unwrapped, it's ready to roll!
Optional AT8674 racking
- The optional AT8674 19" rack assembly kit allows you to install up to four ATW-R1100 receivers.
AT8675 blanking plate
- The optional black metal plates AT8675 / AT8674 can be added to the kit, to put two ATW-R1100 receivers in a 19 '' rack.
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Helisagedus: 20 Hz to 20 kHz Depending on microphone type
- Levi ulatus: 30 m (100') Open range env. with no interfering signals
- Dünaamiline ulatus: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Audio Sampling: 24 bit / 48 kHz
- Latency: 3.8 ms
- Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: 0 dBV 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6 dBV
- Power: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 0.5A power supply switched mode external
- Dimensions: 190 mm W x 46.2 mm Hx 128.5 mm D
- Weight: 290g
- Included: Power adapter
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Battery type: 2x 1.5V AA (pole kaasas)
- Battery lifetime: >7 hours (alkaline) (Depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions: 254.8 mm pikkus; 50.0 mm diameter
- Weight: 280g
- Included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex™ statiivi klamber
- AT8456a Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp x1
- Receiver x1
- Transceiver x1
Write Your Own Review