Product added to cart
€198.55 €165.46 €209.00
-10,45€You save 5%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
The PRO37 has established itself as a versatile solution for studio recording and live performance. With a low-mass element for superb transient response and a low-profile design for optimal mic placement, this mic excels in high-SPL applications. It is ideal for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano and group vocals. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- Professional performance for studio recording and live sound reinforcement
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Low-profile design for optimal mic placement
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency: 30 - 15,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- 112 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 49g
- Dimensions: 99.0 mm x 21.0 mm maximum body diameter
- Connection: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Audio Technica PRO37 cardioid condenser microphone x1
- AT8405a klamber 5/8"-27 stands x1
- 5/8"-27 - 3/8"-16 adapter x1
- AT8159 pop filter x1
- Transport bag x1
Ask from Sales Specialists for more information about this product
+372 6728 280
Write Your Own Review