Product added to cart
Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio HD Mini video recorder
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
This product has free shipping!
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
The most compact model of HyperDeck Studio is based on the Teranex Mini form factor. This modular design means that you can use a Teranex Mini Rack Shelf to rack mount 3 HyperDeck Studio HD Minis in a single rack unit, or you can combine them with other products such as switchers, converters or streaming processors. It might be small, but you still get powerful features, such as 3G-SDI in and out, HDMI output, dual SD card media slots, built in sync and timecode generators, front panel controls and both AC and DC power inputs. You can even connect the USB to a computer as HyperDeck Studio HD Mini works like a webcam so you can use any video software!
- SDI Video Inputs: 1
- SDI Video Outputs: 1
- SDI Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G.
- HDMI Video Outputs: 1
- Screen: 2.2 inch LCD
- 1 x BNC In, 1 x BNC Out.
- 1 x BNC In, 1 x BNC Out. Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- SDI Audio Inputs: 16 channels embedded audio.
- SDI Audio Outputs: 16 channels embedded audio.
- HDMI Audio Outputs: 8 channels embedded audio.
- Remote Control: 1 x RS-422 In.
- Recorder Configuration: Via user interface or Blackmagic HyperDeck Ethernet Protocol.
- Ethernet: 1Gb/s
1 x USB Type-C 3.0 (up to 5Gb/s) for external drive recording, webcam out, software configuration and updates.
- Standards: SD Video Standards, 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Video Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60 , 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60 , 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30
- 2K DCI Video Standards: 2Kp23.98 DCI, 2Kp24 DCI, 2Kp25 DCI, 2Kp29.97 DCI, 2Kp30 DCI
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 425M level A and B, SMPTE 2084
- and SMPTE 2108‑1.
- SDI Metadata Support: HD RP188 and closed captioning CEA‑708. HDR Metadata supported on SDI.
- Supported HDMI Formats: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60,
- 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 2Kp23.98 DCI, 2Kp24 DCI, 2Kp25 DCI, 2Kp29.97 DCI, 2Kp30 DCI
- Audio Sampling: Television standard 24‑bit, 48 kHz sample rate.
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2 YUV
- Color Precision: 10‑bit
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709, REC 2020.
- HDR Support: Hybrid Log‑Gamma, ST2084 300, ST2084 500, ST2084 800, ST2084 1000, ST2084 2000, ST2084 4000, ST2084
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD and HD.
- Copy Protection: HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.
2 x SD card slots
1 x USB-C 3.0 expansion port for external recording of SD, HD and 2K DCI.
UHS-I and UHS-II SD cards.
Media Format: Can format media to ExFAT (Windows/Mac) or HFS+ (Mac) file systems.
- ProRes HQ QuickTime, ProRes 422 QuickTime, ProRes LT QuickTime, ProRes Proxy QuickTime for all formats up to 1080p60. DNxHD 220x, DNxHD 220x MXF, DNxHD 145, DNxHD 145 MXF, DNxHD 45, DNxHD 45 MXF for 720p and 1080p HD formats up to 60fps. H.264 High 4:2:0 8‑bit, H.264 Medium 4:2:0 8‑bit, H.264 Low 4:2:0 8‑bit for all formats up to 1080p60.
- Built in Control Panel
- 8 buttons for transport and device control with search dial and 2.2 inch color display.
RS-422 deck control, SDI start/stop, timecode run. Includes Blackmagic HyperDeck Ethernet Protocol. Supports remote FTP file upload.
- Software Included
- Blackmagic OS
- Blackmagic HyperDeck Setup
- Internal Software Upgrade
- Loaded at system start, or via Blackmagic HyperDeck Setup using USB port.
- Mac 10.15 Catalina,
- Mac 11.1 Big Sur or later.
- Windows 10, 64-bit.
- Built in 2.2 inch LCD for video, audio and timecode monitoring and menu settings.
- LED indicator lights above the SD media slots.
- Power Supply: 1 x Internal 100 - 240V AC 50/60Hz.
- 1 x Locking 5.5mm barrel 12V DC In for external power supply or battery use.
- Power Usage: 50 W max.
- Optional Accessories: HyperDeck Extreme Control
- Teranex Mini Rack Shelf
One third rack unit width, 1 rack unit height.
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32°to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non‑condensing
- HyperDeck Studio HD Mini x1
Write Your Own Review