Product added to cart
Enttec D-Split splitter
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Greater flexibility with this optical splitter
DMX daisy train out of control? D-Split is here it to make life easier.
The D-Split is both an optical splitter/isolator and repeater for DMX512. It provides one input and four outputs, each of which can be used to create a new chain of up to 32 DMX fixtures. So instead of having to make all fixtures fit within a single daisy chain, each of the four outputs from the D-Split can be the start of its own chain. In addition, multiple D-Split can be linked together if required, for greater flexibility.
If you’re using DMX USB devices such as the DMX USB Pro or Pro MK2 and don’t have any level of electrical protection, you can use the D-Split to stop your computer getting damaged by any DMX cabling faults or stray voltage on the DMX line. This is possible thanks to its 1000V input/output protection. As a great extra feature, each port has a dedicated status LED to give users the ability to visually check that everything is working as it should be.
This great optical splitter suits many different kinds of applications, from small theatres to places of worship. DJs and music band also use the D-Split in addition with DMXIS. The D-Split is available in two variants: one featuring a 5-pin DMX input and four 5-pin outputs. And a second featuring a 5-pin DMX input, 2×5-pin outputs and 2×3-pin outputs.
Small yet powerful
- The small, light and portable D-Split – offers a great solution to extend your DMX chain, without sacrificing the quality. ANSI E1.11 – USITT DMX512-A compatible. One unit allows control up to 512 channels of DMX throughout the chain.
Protect your Equipment
- 1 input, 4 outputs, all optically isolated. Protection against up to 1000V of stray voltage. Simply connect your fixtures and control and let D-Split take care of the rest. 1000V isolation between input and output, and between any individual output receptacles. This protects your console from surges on DMX line, and also keeps any stray voltage from crossing to other DMX chains.
Monitor the activity
- LED indicators show Power and DMX output. The green led indicates correct operation.
Input & Ouptuts
- 1 DMX 5 pin for DMX Input. And 2x 5 pin plus, 2x 3 pin DMX outputs for greater flexibility. DMX Output–5-Pin XLR and 3-Pin XLR. All four may be used simultaneously, or in any combination.
Connect and Extend
- Instead of having to make them all fit within a single daisy chain, each of the four outputs from the D-SPLIT can be the start of its own chain, and multiple D-SPLITs can be linked together if needed.
- Input Voltage: 7.5V-24VDC supplied by external power supply
- Maximum Current: 400mA
- Output Type: Data (DMX)
- Input Type: Data (DMX)
- Max Output Channels: 1 universe (512ch)
- Supported Protocols: DMX512-1990
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 50°C in non-condensing environment
- Connectors (70572): 1x 5 Pin DMX Input, 2x 3 Pin DMX output, 2x 5 Pin DMX output
DMX connector pin OUT
- Pin 1: Ground
- Pin 2: Data –
- Pin 3: Data +
- Pin 4: NC
- Pin 5: NC
- Enttec D-Split splitter x1
Write Your Own Review