Product added to cart
Erica Synths Pico System III - Desktop Box
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Erica Synths Pico System III is affordable, compact, yet powerful sounding, full analogue modular system. It comes in two formats – eurorack and desktop.
- 2-3-4 step sequencer
- 2x VCOs
- VCO controller/VCA module
- several mixers that work both with CV and audio signals
- Modulator (syncable LFO, random CV and noise source)
- 2x voltage controlled ASR envelope generators
- 2x resonant lowpass gates
- BBD delay
Pico System III brings modular synthesis back to the basics – the system has multi functional (instead of single-function, like Pico Drums or Pico Trigger in the Pico System II) analogue modules and is intended to encourage creativity in modular patching.
The system has 31 inputs and 20 outputs (master output is duplicated) + 7 switches; if you have enough patch cables at your disposal, you can patch the system in 121000931215044250740178662400 or 1.21x1029 variations (we ignored the possibility to adjust potentiometers here). Even though only 0,0001% of all patches will sound more-less enjoyable, you and all your future generations can spend a lifetime only patching the Pico System III.
Voice-cards with preset patches set it apart from other eurorack systems – they allow user to change patches instantly and radically, which makes the system well suited for experimental live performances. The system comes with 5 great sounding “factory preset” voice-cards, and 5 DIY voice-cards that are empty and users can develop their own patches. More voice-cards will be available from Erica Synths shop.
Pico System III comes both as a desktop unit and a eurorack module. It features a set of modules for advanced sound design, experiments in modular patching and educational purposes.
What do you get?
- Desktop unit: 20 patch cables, 1 Hosa stackable cable, PSU, 5 factory preset & 5 DIY voice-cards, user manual and patch note sheets
- Eurorack module: 1 Hosa stackable cable, ribbon power cable, 5 factory preset & 5 DIY voice-cards, user manual and patch note sheets
Also, you can get perforated patch note sheets (10pcs) and DIY Voice card 5pcs separately.
- Audio signal levels: 10Vptp
- CV signal levels (full span): -5V - +5V
- Sequencer CV output range: 0 - +5V
- VCO tune range: C0 - E7
- LFO rate: 0.21Hz - 20Hz
- VC EG attack time: 0...3''
- VC EG release time: 0...4.2''
- Max BBD delay time: 400ms
- Panel width: 42 HP
- Power consumption: 175mA@+12V, 112mA@-12V
- Erica Synths Pico System III - Desktop Box 1 tk
- Patch kaablid 20 tk
- Hosa edasiühendatav kaabel 1 tk
- Toiteadapter 1 tk
- Preseti kaardid 5 tk
- Tühjad preseti kaardid 5 tk
Write Your Own Review