Product added to cart
Focusrite ISA ADN8 Dante A/D Card AD card
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Eight-Channel A-D Card For Isa 428 Mkii And Isa 828 Mkii, Including Dante Connectivity
ISA ADN8 is an optional eight-channel A-D card that provides high-quality analogue-to-digital conversion for the Focusrite ISA 428 MkII and ISA 828 MkII microphone preamps. Featuring Dante, AES3 and ADAT connectivity, the card operates at sample rates up to 24-bit / 192kHz.
The card offers primary and secondary RJ45 Dante output ports, an AES59 DB25 connector for AES3 output, and a pair of TOSLINK connectors for ADAT output. Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronisation to multiple digital sources. This also includes syncing the Dante network to house clock, or for syncing external equipment to the Dante network.
Dante outputs on the ISA ADN8 provide ISA 428 MkII and ISA 828 MkII with network connectivity to all Focusrite RedNet devices and Red interfaces, as well as any other Dante-enabled device from hundreds of manufacturers. Metering and settings are accessed through RedNet Control, routing is configured using Dante Controller.
And as with all Focusrite Pro products, wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a three-year warranty if any Focusrite Pro hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault.
- Eight-channel analogue to digital interface for ISA 428 MkII and ISA 828 MkII
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz sample rate
- Dante connectivity via Primary and Secondary Ethernet ports for redundancy and auto switchover in case of failure
- Eight-channel AES59 DB25 output connection for AES3
- Two TOSLINK connectors for ADAT (8 channels at up to 96kHz; 4 channels at 192kHz)
- Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronisation to multiple digital sources, for syncing the Dante network to house clock, or for syncing external equipment to the Dante network
- RedNet Control and Dante Controller software allow Dante routing and control from a computer; no hardware patching required
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite – exclusive plug-in that faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original Focusrite ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules.
- Focusrite ISA ADN8 AD card x1
Write Your Own Review