Product added to cart
Focusrite RedNet PCIeR Card
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
128x128 Dante Interface For PC & Mac
RedNet PCIeR is a dedicated 128x128 Dante interface for Intel-based Mac* and Windows PCs. The 4x PCIe card operates with ASIO or Core Audio applications, and features a primary and secondary Ethernet port, to deliver high channel counts at very low latency with the utmost reliability.
RedNet PCIeR combines extremely low latency with network redundancy, offering the best possible system performance coupled with exceptional reliability. The card requires a standard 4x PCIe slot in a Windows or Mac computer and delivers up to 128 channels I/O with very low latency. Dual RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet connectors switch automatically according to network availability and link the audio computer to the rest of the Dante audio-over-IP network.
*RedNet PCIe and PCIeR cards are not compatible with Apple Silicon processors (also known as 'M1' systems). They are, however, still compatible with Intel-based Mac computers. Please check the processor type before purchasing any new Mac systems if you're planning on using the RedNet PCIe and PCIeR cards.
- 128x128 Dante audio interface at up to 96kHz
- 64x64 performance at 176.4kHz and 192kHz
- ASIO and Core Audio drivers
- Very low latency (approximately 1.6ms round trip with RedNet analogue I/O at 96kHz)
- Primary and Secondary Ethernet ports provide seamless network redundancy
- Compatible with Thunderbolt expansion chassis
- Remote signal metering through RedNet Control
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite – exclusive plug-in that faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original Focusrite ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules
- AES67 Compliant
- Computer Connectivity: Dante Network
- Simultaneous I/O: 128 x 128 (up to 96kHz), 64 x 64 (192kHz)
- I/O Location: PCIe RedNet card
- Digital Inputs: RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
- Digital Outputs: RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
- Focusrite RedNet PCIeR Card x1
Write Your Own Review