Product added to cart
€827.08 €689.23 €899.00
-71,92€You save 8%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Put Your Sound In Pole Position
The new POLAR 10 column system is perfectly tailored to the exacting demands of musicians and DJs, as well as a wide range of audiovisual applications in business, schools, churches, and more.
POLAR 10’s 24-bit DSP and high-grade speaker components deliver exceptionally clear and natural sound from 38 Hz up to 20 kHz. The premium subwoofer design and 2,000 watts of high power amping ensure an XXL sound experience from whisper-quiet to massive volumes.
A wide coverage angle of 120° and an outstanding resistance to feedback make it easy to position POLAR 10 in any venue. It can even be placed directly behind the performer, meaning no separate stage monitors are required. POLAR 10 delivers high SPL on the dancefloor, full, rich sound in the first rows and gentle, conversation-friendly volume in the back of the venue.
The onboard 4-channel mixing console offers two mic/line channels, a dedicated instrument channel, e.g. for acoustic guitar, and an Aux channel for music players, as well as Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Streaming options. Users’ favorite POLAR 10 settings can be stored in five individual user presets. The new E.A.S. connection system makes cables obsolete and guarantees easy setup, while ensuring POLAR 10 sits securely and stably in any location.
Facts & Features
- Fully featured and user-friendly powered full range column system
- An integrated 24-bit DSP that delivers a consistent audio image across the whole frequency range, serving up rich sound with low distortion for fatigue-free listening experience
- Five user presets tailored to dial in the right sound for every situation and venue
- 10’’ subwoofer for powerful, snappy and low-ranging bass performance
- A 2000 watt, Class D power amplifier with great headroom and perfect dynamic response
- An integrated four-channel mixing console featuring versatile connection options, Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming and high-contrast auto-dimming display
- Ships with carry bag for column and padded cover for subwoofer
- Five-year HK Audio warranty *
- *upon registration at http://warranty.hkaudio.com
AN XXL Audio Experience
The 24-bit DSP, paired with premium speakers, delivers exceptionally transparent, natural sound across the entire frequency range, from thumping lows to shimmering highs.
A generously appointed 2,000-watt power amp drives the 1” CD horn, high-performance midrange drivers and a specially developed, long-throw bass woofer housed in an acoustically engineered wood cabinet. This combination serves up an XXL audio experience in every scenario.
Anything goes, from sedate background music to accompany dinner to romping, stomping sound for the spirited high point of the event.
Sweet Sound All Around
With its expansive 120° throw pattern and remarkable feedback resistance, POLAR 10 goes wherever you want it, be that on stage or in the room. In many cases, you can do without a stage monitor altogether. POLAR 10 can also be easily set up on raised stages and the like, simply by removing the lower column element – which is a spacer – to keep its directivity aligned with your audience. Loud on the dance floor, assertive in the front rows and conversation-friendly at the back of the room, POLAR 10’s sound pressure gradually tapers to treat everyone in the room to a satisfying sonic experience.
Fig. A: Positioning POLAR 10 in any venue is incredibly simple due to the system’s wide angle of sound dispersion, its homogeneous volume distribution, and its excellent resistance to feedback.
Fig. B: When POLAR 10 is placed on the floor, the subwoofer, the spacer and the mid/high unit provide the ideal vertical orientation for a standing and/or sitting audience. When set up on a raised stage, the optimum height is achieved by removing the spacer.
BUILT-IN Four-Channel Mixer
The built-in four-channel mixer provides plenty of connections for many applications – two channels for microphone or line signals, a special instrument channel, for an acoustic guitar or similar, and an Aux channel for pre-recorded music.
- The volume controls for the four channels, the master volume and the subwoofer are directly accessible in all operating situations. Settings that are required less frequently, such as the semiparametric master EQ, are accessed via a rotary push-button and the easily readable display.
- The newly-developed E.A.S. Connect System connects POLAR 10’s three main components comfortably, safely and without wobbling; cables are not required.
- POLAR 10 comes complete with a padded gig bag for the two columnar elements and a padded protective cover for the subwoofer.
- Naturally, you can use two POLAR 10 systems to configure a stereo setup.
POLAR 10 System
- Max. SPL peak calculated: 126 dB half space
- Frequency response +/- 10 dB: 38 – 20 kHz
- Power amp output: 2.000 W
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Housing: Birch multiplex / ABS
- Mixer: 2 × Mic/Line, 1 × Instrument, 1 × Aux/Bluetooth
- Overall height: 213 cm
- Weight: 26.9 kg
POLAR 10 Subwoofer
- Bass woofer: 1 × 10", 2" voice coil
- Dimensions (W×H×D): 36.6 × 62.5 × 54.1 cm
- Weight: 21 kg
POLAR 10 Mid/High Unit
- Mid speaker: 6 × 3", ¾" voice coil, neodymium
- HF driver: 1 × 1", 1" voice coil
- Horn directivity: 120° × 30°
- Dimensions (W×H×D): 10.8 × 82.5 × 9.8 cm
- Weight: 3.9 kg
POLAR 10 Spacer
- Dimensions (W×H×D): 10.8 × 82.5 × 9.8 cm
- Weight: 2 kg
- Subwoofer x1
- Columnar mid/high unit x1
- Spacer x1
- Padded protective cover for the bass bin x1
- Gig bag 2 x2
- Power cord x1
Ask from Sales Specialists for more information about this product
+372 6728 280
Write Your Own Review