Product added to cart
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Beautiful and Powerful. Your own monologue!
Next-generation monophonic analog synthesizer in a vivid five-color lineup. Fully programmable, analog synthesis for all players; monologue is the next-generation monophonic synthesizer that shares the spirit of the acclaimed minilogue, with a completely new voice and powerful new features.
The monologue is a 25-key, fully programmable monophonic analog synthesizer with a voice all its own. While sharing its sleek layout, knob-per-function workflow and high-quality construction with the best-selling minilogue, monologue is a truly unique new synth for all types of musicians; featuring new voicing and sound sculpting abilities – at an amazing price. The monologue's completely new filter, modulation, drive, and LFO can generate powerful basses and sharp leads, creating awesome mono sounds that showcase its single-voice design. The step sequencer has also been dramatically expanded, allowing more intuitive and more complex editing. With a lineup that gives you a choice of five eye-catching colors, this compact instrument has a strong personality to match your own.
- Analog synthesizer with all-new synthesis structure optimized for amazing monophonic sounds and sequences
- Fully programmable, with 100 program memories (80 presets included)
- 16-step sequencer with extensive motion sequence technology to make your sound move
- Microtuning lets you freely create scales and alternate tonalities
- Oscilloscope function helps visualize the waveform in real time
- Battery-powered for portability
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with minilogue, SQ1, volca, electribe, and more
- Five color variations that will shine on stage or in the studio
Redesigned monophonic analog circuitry
The monologue contains monophonic analog synthesizer circuitry that builds on the circuitry of the minilogue. But that doesn’t mean that the monologue is simply a one-voice model of the minilogue. It’s a monophonic beast with stunning power that comes from a redesigned envelope section, modulation routing, and a filter with powerful low-end punch.
The structure is 2VCO, 1VCF, 1EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO. In addition to the same distinctive circuits as on the minilogue (such as the wave shaping that shapes the overtones of the oscillator, and a sync/ring switch), the filter section uses a two-pole filter to deliver aggressive sound. Newly featured is a drive circuit that adds overtones and distortion to the sound, letting you generate fat basses and sharp lead sounds to your heart's content. The LFO rate can be adjusted into an unprecedentedly ultra-high-speed range to generate crazy space-shattering sounds, or switched to one-shot mode to act, in a sense, as an additional envelope.
The keyboard section features the acclaimed slim keybed of the minilogue and the MS-20 mini. To make monologue a synth that any musician can immediately pick up and play, the keyboard covers the E–E range of notes - just like a guitar or bass.
The monologue goes beyond analog synths in its price range by adding 100 preset locations. Select a program for instant access to great sounds - - ranging from thick basses to deep subs to brilliant cutting leads and even percussive sequences. No need to have deep synthesis knowledge; just choose a sound and tweak - a workflow that is very familiar with musicians today. Built-in programs provide 80 preset sounds and sequences made by creative artists around the world including legendary electronic artist Aphex Twin, plus 20 user locations for saving custom sounds.
In addition, the Sound Librarian lets you manage your program data. (Available for download at a later date.)
16-step sequencer for highly-evolved motion sequences
The step sequencer of the monologue has been significantly enhanced to deliver musical, complex rhythms that are easy to capture, see, and edit. It supports both real-time recording with overdubbing capability as well as step recording that lets you record simply by pressing keys in the desired order, and you can also use the 16 physical buttons for quick editing or for improvisatory performance. The motion sequence function lets you record up to four knob movements to apply time-varying change to the sound, and allows you to record not only continuously changing values as on previous models, but also values with step-wise variation. Since it's designed to let you create different sounds at each step, you can make unprecedented sequences, such as a sequence that generates a drum pattern from a single program.
There's also a key trigger function that lets you play back a sequence while you hold down a key, and even transpose it. Another new function is slide, which can be used to produce smooth bass lines by specifying portamento for each step.
Microtuning lets you freely create scales
Music has long been restrained to equal-temperament scales, and today, very few machines support microtuning. The monologue has a set of factory tunings and well as 12 user slots and is compatible with MIDI Tuning Standard 3Byte messages.
The power of microtonal music is evident in the work of Aphex Twin, who has come onboard as advisor for the implementation and also to offer scales, sounds and sequences as part of the factory presets. All players are encouraged not just to use these Aphex Twin-created scales, but also to create their own scales and explore their own world of frequencies.
Oscilloscope visualizes the sound and sequence
The OLED display will show the waveform in real time as you sculpt your sound. Visual feedback is both educational and entertaining, and represents a first on a hardware synthesizer. The monologue offers motion view that visualizes the value levels for the motion-sequenced parameters. “See” your motion sequence as it happens.
From smooth curves to muscular straight lines. The stylish visuals featuring aluminum and wood are inherited directly from the minilogue, but have been modified to a straight, direct design that bespeaks the power of a monophonic instrument. In spite of its stout construction, the compact and light-weight body is only 1.7 kg / 3.78 lbs., providing an unprecedented combination of toughness and portability.
In addition, unlike most analog synthesizers in its class, the monologue can operate on batteries. Even if you're a hardware performer who uses numerous units, you won't need to worry about providing additional power supplies and installation space.
Sync with Audio Sync
In addition to 5-pin In/Out and USB MIDI, monologue includes Audio Sync connectivity, which allows it to play in time and integrate seamlessly with KORG volcas, electribes, minilogue and SQ-1. Use the monologue with your DAW as both a USB MIDI controller or a versatile analog voice. Send clock over USB and use Audio Sync to chain monologue’s clock to other Audio Sync-equipped products.
- Keyboard: 25-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
- Sound Generation: Analog synthesis
- Program: 100 programs (80 Presets / 20 Users); Each program includes microtuning and sequence data settings
Main Synthesis Parameters
- MASTER: Drive
- VCO1: Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Shape
- VCO2: Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Noise), Sync/Ring, Pitch, Shape
- MIXER: VCO1, VCO2
- FILTER: Cutoff, Resonance
- EG: Type (A/D, A/G/D, G), Attack, Decay, Int, Target (Pitch, Pitch 2, Cutoff)
- LFO: Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Mode (Fast, Slow, 1-Shot), Rate, Int, Target (Pitch, Shape, Cutoff)
- 16-step monophonic sequencer
- Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
- 32 settings (20 Preset tunings / 6 User scales / 6 User octaves)
- Each setting can be set the key
- 23 dedicated panel controls deliver immediate parameter access
- A slider can control different parameters for each program
- Display: Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
- Headphones (6.3mm stereo phone jack)
- Output (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
- Audio In (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
- Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
- Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
- MIDI In
- MIDI Out
- USB Type B
- AA alkaline battery x 6 or AA nickel-metal hydride battery x 6
- Or AC adapter (DC 9V) (optional)
- Approximately 6 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Approximately 8 hours (using nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- Power Consumption: 2.5W
- Color Variations: Silver, Black, Red, Dark Blue, Gold
- Dimensions: 350 x 276 x 76 mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Korg monologue-BK monophonic analog synthesizer x1
- AA alkaline batteries x6
Ask from Sales Specialists for more information about this product
+372 6728 280
Write Your Own Review