Product added to cart
Korg Monotron Delay analog synthesizer
€48.00 €40.00 €60.00
-12€You save 20%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
The monotron DELAY features a Space Delay that can produce intense, analog-like echo effects
Go Anywhere Analog: That was the theme behind the remarkable battery-powered and palm-sized analog synthesizer that Korg dubbed the monotron. Now the powerful and fun-to-play monotron is joined by two new siblings. Each is played from a ribbon controller keyboard with newly added features. The monotron’s simple operation and ease of use (5 knobs and 1 switch) is alive and well, inviting hours of enjoyment and musical exploration.
- Space Delay offers analog-style echoes
- New LFO with selectable triangle or square waveshape
- Wide-range ribbon controller keyboard
- Original Analog (VCF) Filter taken from the classic MS-10 & MS-20
- Aux input jack lets you apply filter/delay to any audio source
- Built-in speaker and battery power for Go Anywhere Analog sound
- Headphone jack for private use
Classic Analog Synth / Space Delay Combination
A good delay was an essential part of the classic analog synthesizer sound. More often than not, that delay came from a tape-style echo machine until affordable digital delays were created. The monotron DELAY is an analog synthesizer optimized for sound effects. In addition to its analog oscillator, filter, and LFO, it also provides a Space Delay that's indispensible for swooping, cosmic sounds. The monotron DELAY even reproduces the pitch changes that occur when you vary the delay time, just as though you were using an analog tape echo. This fat and warm delay will add an authentic edge to your analog sounds!
Wide-Range Ribbon Keyboard
The monotron DELAY's ribbon controller keyboard features a wide, four-octave range. This design allows the pitch to be controlled even more aggressively and dynamically, making the monotron DELAY a great weapon for a DJ to get the floor moving with irresistible sound. The reversed white keys and body adornments glows under black light illumination, making the monotron DELAY ideal for delivering a striking visual impact in nearly any club environment.
- Synthesizer structure: 1 VCO, 1 VCF, 1 LFO; DELAY
- Switch: Standby / ∆ / Π
- Knobs: LFO Rate, LFO Int, VCF Cutoff, DELAY Time, DELAY Feedback
- Controller: Ribbon Controller
- Volume: Headphone Volume
- Aux Input: ⅛" Stereo Jack
- Headphone Output: ⅛" Stereo Jack
- Speaker: Miniature Internal; Disabled when headphones are in use
- Power Supply: AAA batteries (x2), recommended alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately 8 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions: 12,0 x 7,2 x 2,8 cm
- Weight: 95g
- Korg Monotron Delay analog synthesizer x1
- AAA batteries x2
Write Your Own Review