Product added to cart
Korg nanoKEY 2 black MIDI/USB keyboard
€48.00 €40.00 €50.00
-2€You save 4%
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Korg NanoKEY 2 black 25 keys MIDI/USB keyboard
- OS: Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Computer: Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X or Apple Macintosh with PowerPC supported
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 (32bit, 64bit), Microsoft Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Computer: Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Windows XP/ Vista/7 (Intel USB chipset recommended)
- OS 4.2.1 or later and the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Combining a responsive and great-feeling “touch” and a thin low-profile 25-key USB-MIDI keyboard
The nanoKEY2 features an advanced and up-to-date design. By combining the great-feeling “touch” that Korg has developed for its professional MIDI keyboards and the low-profile “thinness” of recent computer keyboard innovations, the nanoKEY2 provides a superior keyboard response for its class and size. It's designed with ample key width and plenty of space between the keys, reducing the chances of hitting a wrong note. The touch and velocity response have been carefully tuned, as only a manufacturer with Korg's track record and know-how can, ensuring that your expressive performance will be conveyed accurately to your software.
- Low-profile, 25-key USB-MIDI keyboard, ideal for use with laptop and netbook computers
- Advanced-design keybed offers improved accuracy and velocity-sensitive keys
- Sustain button – ideal for entering piano parts!
Control buttons provide simple yet versatile control
The Octave Shift buttons – borrowed from Korg's MIDI controllers – allow the overall pitch to be shifted four levels, either UP or DOWN, in octave increments. When used in conjunction with the Key Transpose feature, the nanoKEY2 can access the entire range of the notes in the MIDI spectrum. For enhanced performances, the nanoKEY2 also provides Pitch Bend buttons, a Modulation button, and a Sustain button; one that's indispensible for piano or electric piano performance. For each of these buttons, the on/off switching speed can be specified over four levels (using Korg Kontrol Editor), ensuring smooth changes that are appropriate for your performance.
Two stylish colors: Black and White
Each of the three nanoSERIES2 models is available in your choice of bold Black or bright White. Choose the color that’s right for you – match your computer, contrast your console – it all up to you!
USB power for an uncluttered setup
Just connect a single USB cable from your computer to the nanoKEY2, and you've got a quick and portable music production system. Power and USB-MIDI data travels down the same wire for a clean, efficient workspace.
An ideal companion for the microKEY
The nanoSERIES2 controllers are the ideal companions for the 37-note, natural-touch Korg microKEY. The latter’s dual USB hub ports allow any two nanoSERIES2 controllers to be connected directly to the microKEY to create a customized, expanding control center for any music production system.
Apple iPad Compatibility of nanoSERIES2 (*1) (*2)
Using a USB cable to connect to the Apple Camera Connection Kit, Korg nanoSERIES2 controllers can be used with the iPad, without an external power supply (*3). You can enjoy iPad App like KORG iMS-20 (*4) along with nanoSERIES2 (*4).
- Low-profile plug-and-play USB keyboard controller
- 25 velocity-sensitive keys
- Octave up/down, pitch up/down, sustain, and modulation controls
- Mini USB port
- Powered via USB only
- USB cable and software bundled included
- Bundled software: Korg's M1 LE software synthesizer, Toontrack's EZDrummer Lite drum sound module, Applied Acoustic Systems' Lounge Lizard Session electric piano sound module, Applied Acoustic Systems' Ultra Analog Session software synthesizer, Applied Acoustic Systems' Strum Acoustic Session acoustic sound module, and a discount coupon for Ableton Live, Live Suite, or Live LE
- Highly portable
- Keyboard: 25-key with velocity and 4 velocity curves
- Pitch up/down buttons
- Octave Shift up/down buttons with -4 to +4 octave range
- Modulation button
- Sustain button
- Corresponding Software: Host applications corresponding to MIDI input
- Connections: mini-USB
- Power: USB bus power
- Power Consumption: USB bus power less than 100 mA
- Dimensions: 30,5 x 7,62 x 1,65 cm
- Weight: 245 g
- Korg NanoKEY 2 black 25 keys MIDI/USB keyboard x1
- USB cable x1
Write Your Own Review