Product added to cart
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
nanoPAD2 slim-line USB controller
- Korg's M1 LE software synthesizer
- Toontrack's EZDrummer Lite drum sound module
- Applied Acoustic Systems' Lounge Lizard Session electric piano sound module
- Applied Acoustic Systems' Ultra Analog Session software synthesizer
- Applied Acoustic Systems' Strum Acoustic Session acoustic sound module
- Discount coupon for Ableton Live, Live Suite, or Live LE
Sixteen pads in a compact body
Like all nanoSERIES2 controllers, the nanoPAD2 had to be compact, lightweight and sized to work well with any laptop or desktop computer. In addition, the nanoPAD2 also had to pack in 16 great-feeling and dynamic-sensing pads – as well as leaving room for the X-Y touchpad! The Korg nanoPAD2 does all this and more. In fact, there are four banks of pad assignments, providing a total of 64 pads setups.
- Low-profile pad controller – excellent for playing or entering drum data
- Sixteen solid, responsive, and velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- Control multiple MIDI parameters via the X-Y Touchpad
Dynamic trigger pads capture all your performance nuances
The sixteen velocity-sensitive pads provide excellent response to your fingertips, and also realistically convey the playing feel to your sequencer or DAW software, ensuring that your drum parts will be full of life. By switching between the four scenes, you can experience 64 different pad assignments.
Two stylish colors: Black and White
The nanoPAD2 is available in your choice of bold Black or bright White. Choose the color that’s right for you – match your computer, contrast your console – it all up to you!
USB power for an uncluttered setup
Just connect a single USB cable from your computer to the nanoPAD2, and you've got a quick and portable music production system. Power and USB-MIDI data travels down the same wire for a clean, efficient workspace.
An ideal companion for the microKEY
The nanoSERIES2 controllers are the ideal companions for the 37-note, natural-touch Korg microKEY. The latter’s dual USB hub ports allow any two nanoSERIES2 controllers to be connected directly to the microKEY to create a customized, expanding control center for any music production system.
Apple iPad Compatibility of nanoSERIES2 (*1) (*2)
Using a USB cable to connect to the Apple Camera Connection Kit, Korg nanoSERIES2 controllers can be used with the iPad, without an external power supply (*3). You can enjoy iPad App like KORG iMS-20 (*4) along with nanoSERIES2 (*4).
Create musical phrases using the X-Y touchpad, Touch Scale, and Gate Arp features
The X-Y pad can be used to control multiple synthesizer parameters. In addition, the new "Touch Scale” function lets you intuitively play phrases on the X-Y touchpad, just as on the kaossilator. You can choose from sixteen different scales, and specify the root key and note range to ensure that your performance stays within your song. The "Gate Arp” function, borrowed from the kaossilator Pro, transmits note data based on tempo; Tap tempo and tempo sync are supported. Combined with the Touch Scale, the Gate Arp allows you to play tempo-synchronized phrases and rhythms simply by stroking the X-Y pad or playing the pads.
Korg Kontrol Editor software
The nanoPAD2 works with the "KORG KONTROL Editor" software – available free on the Korg website. Load it into your computer, and use it to make detailed customized settings. Choose from a total of four velocity settings: three velocity curves or fixed velocity. You can also specify note numbers, create user scales for the Touch Scale function, assign chords, assign control change messages, and save your settings.
- Low-profile plug-and-play USB controller with velocity-sensitive trigger pads and an X/Y touchpad
- 16 large, velocity-sensitive trigger pads with four selectable velocity curves
- Kaoss-style X/Y touchpad allows you to manipulate multiple parameters simultaneously
- Includes Gate Arpeggiator function with adjustable scale and key range and Hold function
- Includes four selectable Scene banks for saving sample sets
- Mini USB port
- Powered via USB only
- USB cable, owner's manual, and software bundled included
- Bundled software: Korg's M1 LE software synthesizer, Toontrack's EZDrummer Lite drum sound module, Applied Acoustic Systems' Lounge Lizard Session electric piano sound module, Applied Acoustic Systems' Ultra Analog Session software synthesizer, Applied Acoustic Systems' Strum Acoustic Session acoustic sound module, and a discount coupon for Ableton Live, Live Suite, or Live LE
- Highly portable
- Controllers: 16 trigger pads with velocity and 4 velocity curves; XY-Pad, HOLD button, GATE ARP button, TOUCH SCALE button, KEY/RANGE button, SCALE/ARP button, SCENE button
- Memory: 4 user scene memories
- Corresponding Software: Host applications corresponding to MIDI input
- Connector: USB (mini B)
- Power: USB bus power
- Power Consumption: USB bus power: less than 100 mA
- Dimensions: 32,5 x 8,3 x 1,6 cm
- Weight: 285 g
- OS: Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Computer: Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X or Apple Macintosh with PowerPC supported
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 (32bit, 64bit), Microsoft Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Computer: Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Windows XP/ Vista/7 (Intel USB chipset recommended)
- OS 4.2.1 or later and the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Korg nanoPAD 2 black MIDI/USB controller x1
- USB cable x1
Ask from Sales Specialists for more information about this product
+372 6728 280
Write Your Own Review