Product added to cart
Korg Volca Bass analog synthesizer
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Korg Volca Bass analogue bass machine
Powerful analog bass sound creation and an Electribe-inspired sequencer for the ultimate bass lines
Aggressive sounds that stand up to the drums; fat sounds that support the rhythm; funky sounds that generate a groove - the volca bass is an analog bassline groove box that has what you need for a wide range of bass lines. Although simple in structure, the analog sound engine has an unmistakable presence with subtle nuances that cannot be reproduced by a digital simulation; it's a great choice for acid house and many other styles of music. The step sequencer distilled from the Electribe is not only visually intuitive; it's also a powerful way to generate "free form" bass loops that will stimulate your inspiration.
Three true-analog synthesizers with built-in sequencers to generate the ultimate analog leads, basses, or rhythms
Following in the footsteps of the monotron, monotribe, and MS-20 Mini analog synthesizers, Korg announces the Volca series. Volca is a new lineup of EDM production tools comprised of three distinct models: the Volca Keys lead synthesizer, the volca Bass synthesizer, and the Volca Beats rhythm machine. These powerful and fun-to-use true-analog devices deliver a diverse array of fat sounds that can be obtained only from an analog synthesizer.
Each is also equipped with sequencing/recording capabilities for intuitively generating performances. Multiple volcas can be used in tandem via the vintage-style sync in/out, and with your favorite DAW software or MIDI keyboard via MIDI In. Battery operation and built-in speakers mean that you can conveniently play anywhere and anytime. These are the next-generation analog synthesizers, bringing you the ultimate sounds and grooves with ease and depth. Whether used together or by themselves, the volca series is poised to inject true analog power into any performance or studio setup!
Analog bass sounds with awesome presence
Three oscillators generate a variety of bass sounds
Generating the thick and modulated sounds that you expect from an analog synthesizer, the three oscillators can be used in a variety of ways from one-part unison to three-part chords, giving you an incredible diversity of bass sounds.
By creating a sequence that uses each oscillator individually, you can create a complex pattern in which three different phrases are woven together. Using the oscillators in a 2+1 combination lets you place one set of oscillators at a low pitch and the other at a higher pitch, producing a bass line and melody simultaneously. When using the three oscillators together, you can slightly detune their pitch to generate thick unison sounds; alternatively, setting their pitch to 0, +3, and +7 will produce a chord.
Bright, crisp sound from Korg's legendary analog filter
The analog filter has been fine-tuned specifically for the volca bass. Turning the Cutoff knob to open the filter will make the sound brighter and more expansive; closing the filter produces a rounder and milder sound. Using the Peak knob to raise the resonance will initially produce a clean peak, and further increases will create great-sounding distortion. The resonance distortion that's so important for acid music has been tuned especially to accommodate bass sounds.
Simple structure with a single VCF, VCA, LFO, and EG
In addition to the three VCOs, the volca bass provides a carefully selected parameter structure consisting of a single VCF, VCA, LFO, and EG, ensuring that the sound that you want can be created intuitively. This is also the standard structure of a synthesizer, making the volca bass an ideal introductory instrument for learning the fundamentals of synthesizers - the enjoyment of creating your own sounds.
Powerful analog bass sound
- Three oscillators generate a variety of bass sounds
- Newly designed analog filter for crisp, bright response
- Simple structure with single VCF, VCA, LFO, and EG
Loop sequencer distilled from the Electribe series
- Step Sequencer distilled from the Electribe series
- Slide function that’s indispensable for acid and other types of electronic music
- Active Step function generates new bass lines by removing or inserting steps
Convenient functions for ease of use
- Self-tuning function overcomes pitch drift - the weak point of an analog synth
- SYNC jack and MIDI IN connector allow synchronized performances with multiple units or with your DAW
- Compact size, battery-powered operation, and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere
- Keyboard: Multi touch Keyboard / step key
- Type: Analog synthesis
- Structure: 3VCO, 1VCF, 1VCA, 1LFO, 1EG
- VCO Wave: Saw, Square
- VCF: Cutoff, Peak, EG Int
- VCF Type: Low Pass Filter, 12 db/oct
- VCA: EG on/of, Sustain on/off
- LFO: Rate, Int, Target (Amp, Pitch, Cutoff), Wave (Triangle, Square）
- EG: Attack, Decay/Release, Sustain
- Number of parts: 3
- Number of Steps: 16
- Number of Recording Patterns: 8
- Audio Output: Headphones (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Sync: Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V). Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V)
- MIDI: In
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Power supply: AA alkaline battery ×6. AA nickel-metal hydride battery ×6. AC adapter “KA-350” (optional)
- Dimensions: 19,3 x 11,5 x 4,6 cm
- Weight: 370 g
- AA alkaline batteries x6
- Korg Volca Bass analog synthesizer x1
Write Your Own Review