Product added to cart
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Midas DL32 stage box 32 sisendiga
32 Input, 16 Output Stage Box with 32 MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers, ULTRANET and ADAT Interfaces
- 32 award-winning MIDAS PRO microphone preamplifiers with switchable 48 V phantom power
- 16 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
- ULTRANET personal monitoring system connectivity for in-ear applications
- Digital audio and control connectivity for TURBOSOUND speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
- Dual AES50 SuperMAC ports for cascading additional DL16 stageboxes—no merger or router required
- Automatic AES50 stage-split mode when connected between MIDAS M32 Series FOH and monitor consoles
- Dual ADAT outputs providing 16-channel digital output on two optical TOSLINK* connectors
- 2 AES-3 ports (AES/EBU), for directly connecting PA system controllers with digital inputs
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330 ft / 100 m length
- Mute All function for quietly patching any inputs on stage
- MIDI In/Out for bidirectional communication between MIDAS M32 Series console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 and ULTRANET network ports
- Rugged 3U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live-entertainment production workflow. The DL32 is the perfect solution for connecting the onstage talent with your Front of House (FOH) console, and the rest of the world – the I/O packed and highly affordable DL32 digital stage box. The DL32 provides 32 MIDAS PRO Series remote-controllable mic preamps, plus 16 balanced analog XLR returns at the stage end – and all it takes is a single Cat 5e cable (up to 100 m / 328'). While KLARK TEKNIK, the industry-leader in high-end digital audio processing, invented the AES50 SuperMAC technology that made it all possible – our superb scale of production makes the DL32 so very affordable.
MIDAS - The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since our formation in the 1970s, we have had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations worldwide, legendary consoles, such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 have quickly become industry standards.
We have earned an impeccable reputation due to our no-compromise approach to audio and build quality, and in particular for our Award-winning Mic Preamps, which are considered by industry experts as the industry’s best-sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of Award-winning audio quality.
When used as part of a complete M32 system, two DL32 Stage Boxes can be cascaded via the built-in AES50 ports, providing connectivity for up to 64 mic/line inputs, 32 balanced outputs and the ULTRANET port allows direct connection to TURBOSOND iQ Series loudspeakers and the BEHRINGER POWERPLAY P-16 Personal Monitoring System – which can feed up to 48 individual monitor mixers. We also included 2 optical ADAT sockets and AES-3 (AES/EBU) for connecting to outboard devices, a convenient USB port for system updates via your PC – plus MIDI I/O for lighting systems and sound module control.
Ecosystem and Beyond
The DL32 was initially designed with our M32 Digital Mixing Console in mind, but any mixingboard with AES50 networking capability can still tap directly into the DL32’s powerful feature set.For instance, a DL32 and M32C could be jointly utilised to create a remote controlled digital mixingsystem in only 4U. Another prime application might include the M32C providing independentmonitor mix duties, while also relaying and sharing all I/O with the main console – an M32, or anyother digital mixer that supports MADI, Dante, ADAT or AES50 I/O. Reasonably priced option cards to replace the standard 32 x 32 channel USB interface are separately available for that exact purpose.You can even mix the complete show from the onstage M32C via dedicated remote control apps. And since the DL32 and M32C communicate via AES50, they can be separated by up to 100 m (328')of CAT5 cabling, should that be more convenient for the venue.
ULTRANET – Seamless Integration
The world-renowned engineers at KLARK TEKNIK, MIDAS, TURBOSOUND and BEHRINGER have all come together to create something truly innovative that will change your live and studio workflow forever – welcome to ULTRANET. This revolutionary technology seamlessly transmits up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices – including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems. Advantages realized through ULTRANET digital networking, versus traditional analog methods include: audio signals are impervious to Radio Frequency Interference (RFI); signal crosstalk is eliminated, and ease of use translates directly into a significant amount of time saved during show setup or installation. ULTRANET effectuates a powerful digital eco-system, which we call “Acoustic Integration”, providing unparalleled control over every element of your audio production environment from one convenient location.
- A/D-D/A conversion (Cirrus Logic A/D CS5368, D/A CS4398): 24-bit @ 44.1 / 48 kHz, 114 dB dynamic range (A-weighted)
- Networked I/O latency (stagebox in > console processing* > stagebox out): 1.1 ms
- Programmable MIDAS mic preamps, balanced XLR: 32
- Line outputs, balanced XLR: 16
- AES/EBU outputs (AES3 XLR): 2
- AES50 ports, SuperMAC networking, NEUTRIK etherCON: 2
- ULTRANET output, RJ45 (no power supplied): 1
- MIDI inputs / outputs: 1/1
- ADAT outputs, Toslink: 2
- USB port for system updates, type B: 1
Mic Input Characteristics (MIDAS PRO)
- Input impedance, XLR: 10kΩ
- Non clip maximum input level, XLR: +23.5 dBu
- THD + noise, unity gain, 0 dBu out: < 0.01%, unweighted
- THD + noise, +45 dB gain, 0 dBu out: < 0.03%, unweighted
- Phantom power, switchable per input: 48V
- Equivalent input noise @ +45 dB gain, (150 Ω source): < -126 dBu, 22 Hz - 22 kHz, unweighted
- CMRR @ 1 kHz, unity gain (typical): > 70 dB
- CMRR @ 1 kHz, +45 dB gain (typical): > 90 dB
- Frequency response @ 48 kHz sample rate, at any gain: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0 dB to -1 dB
- Dynamic range, analogue mic in to analogue out: 107 dB, 22 Hz - 22 kHz, unweighted
- A/D dynamic range, mic preamp to converter: 109 dB, 22 Hz - 22 kHz, unweighted
- D/A dynamic range, converter and output: 110 dB, 22 Hz - 22 kHz, unweighted
- Crosstalk rejection @ 1 kHz, adjacent channels: 100 dB
- Output impedance, XLR: 50 Ω
- Maximum output level, XLR: +21 dBu
- Residual noise level, unity gain, XLR: < -86 dBu, 22 Hz - 22 kHz, unweighted
- Residual noise level, muted, XLR: < -100 dBu, 22 Hz - 22 kHz, unweighted
- AES50 SuperMAC networking @ 48 or 44.1 kHz, 24-bit PCM: 2 x 48 channels, bidirectional
- AES50 SuperMAC cable length, CAT5e shielded**: up to 100 m
- ULTRANET networking @ 48 or 44.1 kHz, 22-bit PCM: 1 x 16 channels, unidirectional
- ULTRANET cable length, CAT5 shielded: up to 75m
- ADAT output @ 48 or 44.1 kHz, 24-bit PCM: 2 x 8 channels, unidirectional
- Toslink optical, cable length: 5 m, typical
- AES/EBU output @ 48 or 44.1 kHz, 24-bit PCM: 2 x 2 channels, unidirectional
- XLR, 110 Ω balanced, cable length: 5 m, typical
- Switch-mode autorange power supply: 100-240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 55W
- Standard operating temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
- Dimensions: 483 x 242 x 138 mm
- Weight: 5.7 kg
- Midas DL32 stage box 32 sisendiga 1 tk
Ask from Sales Specialists for more information about this product
+372 6728 280
Write Your Own Review