Product added to cart
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Midas M32 digitaalne helimikserpult
Digital Console for Live and Studio with 40 Input Channels, 32 MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers and 25 Mix Buses
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 32 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
- 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for outstanding audio performance
- Industry-leading design by Bentley* Motors Designer
- High-performance carbon fibre, aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 stereo signal processing effects engines
- 25 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- Daylight viewable 7” full colour TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Designing A Future Classic
Our goal for M32 was to combine the best of classic British console designs with advanced modern technology to completely redefine what a medium-format live console can offer.
We began the industrial design process by drawing inspiration from a somewhat unexpected source – the luxury and high-performance car industry.
Why High-Performance Cars?
Simply because the design teams at Aston Martin*, Bentley*, Rolls Royce*, and other leading manufacturers are skilled at introducing innovative technological advancements while simultaneously maintaining the feel, essence, and intangible qualities of their cherished brands. And in essence, that’s the challenge we too faced when creating the M32 console.
So in order to create a future-forward design that took the MIDAS legacy even further, we enlisted the help of Rajesh Kutty, a leading industrial designer known for his work with celebrated luxury auto manufacturers such as Bentley, etc.
Kutty started by examining the design elements that have made MIDAS consoles so highly sought after – from the straightforward, logical layout to the unparalleled usability and ergonomics. These are characteristics that live sound engineers around the world have come to rely on, and are key aspects of the MIDAS legacy.
With these design elements in mind, Kutty set forth to create a styling that would be modern, innovative, futuristic, and stunningly elegant.
Many different construction materials were tested. Countless design variations were explored. And in the end, a styling was chosen that represented the perfect marriage between aerodynamic artistry and uncompromising performance. The design is both ultramodern and distinctly classic at the same time.
MIDAS is the Epitome of Excellence
In 2013, MIDAS approached me to create a new design language for MIDAS and with it a new mixing console. Having designed for Bentley, I am intimately familiar with the challenge of transforming a brand while retaining the precious heritage – in this case the 40 year old iconic British mixing console brand MIDAS.
Representing the pinnacle of its industry, MIDAS is the Epitome of Excellence. When it comes to ergonomics, performance and style, the aspects of a high-performance luxury carequally apply to a high-end mixing console. I was given a blank sheet of paper for my choice of materials. This meant considering lightweight materials such as carbon fibre and aluminum, while using a sophisticated steel construction, for high-impact structural areas.
High attention was paid to the tactile elements such as fader knobs and the illumination to work under all background conditions.
From the onset the idea was to break the mould! Hence the form study deliberately tried to break away from the static, bulky feel of today's mixing consoles. Instead making it more dynamic, ergonomic, yet luxurious. Colours, size, mobility and hardware were given equal importance to arrive at the M32 - a true projection of the brand, today.
I am very happy with the outcome of the M32, and feel honoured to have my name associated with MIDAS.
Industry-Leading 192 kHz Precision
The groundbreaking M32 console combines legendary MIDAS sound quality with advanced digital technology, future-proof 96 kHz capable open architecture design and industry-leading 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters, creating a revolutionary mid-format live console. M32 features ultra-sleek styling, offering you a truly luxurious mixing experience. High-end construction materials including carbon fibre provide unparalleled durability and strength, plus substantially lower weight than comparable consoles.
The M32 utilises award-winning MIDAS PRO Series microphone preamplifiers and the custom-designed MIDAS PRO motorised faders that are rated for 1 million life cycles-three times more than other leading consoles.
The MIDAS M32 is a future-forward console that completely raises the bar for live mixing.
What Makes the M32 Possible is – Everything
Whether you come from an analogue mixing background, or are accustomed to using other digital consoles, your first experience with M32 has been engineered to be intuitive, fluid and straightforward.
The brilliance of the M32 is its simplicity and workflow. Tactile controls allow smooth adjustments to critical elements as the mix progresses while the TFT screen keeps you informed every step of the way. This integration of tactile controls, motorised faders and the array of LCD and TFT displays makes the M32 experience the premiere solution for Live Sound, Broadcast, Studio Recording and Post Production applications.
M32 changes the game by completely rethinking what is possible in a digital mixer. An intuitive workflow coupled with a fully interactive user interface ensures immediate familiarity and instills confidence. Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price – changing the game entirely.
- Input Processing Channels: 32 Input Channels, 8 Aux Channels, 8 FX Return Channels
- Output Processing Channels: 16
- 16 aux buses, 6 matrices, main LRC: 100
- Internal Effects Engines (True Stereo / Mono): 16
- Internal Show Automation (structured Cues / Snippets): 500 / 100
- Internal Total Recall Scenes (incl. Preamplifiers and Faders): 100
- Signal Processing: 40-Bit Floating Point
- A/D Conversion (8-channel, 96 kHz ready): 114 dB Dynamic Range (A-weighted*)
- D/A Conversion (stereo, 96 kHz ready): 120 dB Dynamic Range (A-weighted*)
- I/O Latency (Console Input to Output): 0.8 ms
- Network Latency (Stage Box In > Console > Stage Box Out): 1.1 ms
- MIDAS PRO Series Microphone Preamplifier (XLR): 32
- Talkback Microphone Input (XLR): 1
- RCA Inputs / Outputs: 2
- XLR Outputs: 16
- Monitoring Outputs (XLR / ¼" TRS Balanced): 2
- Aux Inputs/Outputs (¼" TRS Balanced): 6
- Phones Output (¼" TRS): 2 (Stereo)
- Digital AES/EBU Output (XLR): 1
- AES50 Ports (KLARK TEKNIK SuperMAC): 2
- Expansion Card Interface: 32 Channel Audio Input / Output
- ULTRANET P-16 Connector (No Power Supplied): 1
- MIDI Inputs / Outputs: 1
- USB Type A (Audio and Data Import / Export): 1
- USB Type B, rear panel, for remote control: 1
- Ethernet, RJ45, rear panel, for remote control: 1
Mic Input Characteristics
- Design: MIDAS PRO Series
- THD+N (0 dB gain, 0 dBu output): <0.01% (unweighted)
- THD+N (+40 dB gain, 0 dBu to +20 dBu output): <0.03% (unweighted)
- Input Impedance (Unbalanced / Balanced): 10 kO / 10 kO
- Non-Clip Maximum Input Level: +23 dBu
- Phantom Power (Switchable per Input): +48 V
- Equivalent Input Noise @ +45 dB gain (150 ? source): -125 dB (22 Hz-22 kHz, unweighted)
- CMRR @ Unity Gain (Typical): >70 dB
- CMRR @ 40 dB Gain (Typical): >90 dB
- Frequency Response @ 48 kHz Sample Rate: 0 dB to -1 dB (20 Hz-20 kHz)
- Dynamic Range, Analogue In to Analogue Out: 106 dB (22 Hz-22 kHz, unweighted)
- A/D Dynamic Range, Preamplifier and Converter (Typical): 109 dB (22 Hz-22 kHz, unweighted)
- D/A Dynamic Range, Converter and Output (Typical): 109 dB (22 Hz-22 kHz, unweighted)
- Crosstalk Rejection @ 1 kHz, Adjacent Channels: 100 dB
- Output level, XLR Connectors (Nominal / Maximum): +4 dBu / +21 dBu
- Output Impedance, XLR Connectors (Unbalanced / Balanced): 50 O / 50 O
- Input impedance, TRS Connectors (Unbalanced / Balanced): 20 kO / 40 kO
- Non-Clip Maximum Input Level, TRS Connectors: +21 dBu
- Output Level, TRS (Nominal / Maximum): +4 dBu / +21 dBu
- Output Impedance, TRS (Unbalanced / Balanced): 50 O / 50 O
- Phones Output Impedance / Maximum output Level: 40 O / +21 dBu (Stereo)
- Residual Noise Level, Out 1-16 XLR Connectors, Unity Gain: -85 dBu 22 Hz-22 kHz unweighted
- Residual Noise Level, Out 1-16 XLR Connectors, Muted: -88 dBu 22 Hz-22 kHz unweighted
- Residual Noise Level, TRS and Monitor out XLR Connector: -83 dBu 22 Hz-22 kHz unweighted
- Main Screen: 7” TFT LCD, 800 x 480 Resolution, 262k Colours
- Channel LCD Screen: 128 x 64 LCD with RGB Colour Backlight
- Main Meter: 24 Segment (-57 dB to Clip)
- Switch-Mode Power Supply: Auto-Ranging 100-240 VAC (50/60 Hz) ± 10%
- Power Consumption: 120 W
- Standard Operating Temperature Range: 5°C – 40°C (41°F – 104°F)
- Dimensions: 891 x 612 x 256 mm (35.1 x 24.1 x 10.1")
- Weight: 25 kg
- Midas M32 digitaalne helimikserpult 1 tk
Write Your Own Review