Product added to cart
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Midas M32C digitaalne helimikserpult
Digital Rack Mixer for Installed and Live Sound Applications with 40 Input Channels and 25 Mix Buses
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 1U rackmountable digital mixing core for live and installed sound application
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
- High-performance aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in England
The 40-input, 25-bus M32C takes the brain of the flagship M32 Digital Mixing Console and packs it all into a high-performance aluminium and steel 1U form factor. Combine the M32C with our DL16 or DL32 Stage Boxes to effortlessly run sound with high I/O counts in multiple remote locations. Dual AES50 networking CAT5 connectors allow for up to 96 remote inputs and 48 output channels to be controlled from and processed by the M32C. All of this can be managed concurrently from various locations and instances via our free remote control software applications, M32-EDIT, M32-MIX, and M32-Q.
Above all, M32C is designed to put the power of digital in your hands, without compromise. MIDAS’ singular focus on a matchless value proposition means M32C integrates advanced features such as integrated personal monitor mixing and true high-speed digital audio networking as standard features.
Built for Tomorrow
The M32C is built for today, and tomorrow – its future-proof 40-bit floating-point open architecture design, with built-in low-latency audio networking and industry-leading MIDAS I/O boxes ensure outstanding state-of-the-art audio performance.
“Acoustic Integration” - the Live Sound Revolution
Legendary 40-year old British company TURBOSOUND, famous for producing some of the world’s best speaker systems, have teamed up with MIDAS to seamlessly integrate mixer and speaker systems. We call it “Acoustic Integration”.
The M32C’s ULTRANET bus allows streaming up to 16 channels of pristine digital audio to an array of TURBOSOUND iQ speakers – all on a single CAT5 cable, along with control data to set sound presets remotely.
Furthermore, iQ Series loudspeakers feature “True Physical Modelling” of some of the most popular speakers, which can be easily remote controlled via the M32C, allowing the sound engineer to apply different speaker models in real time from the comfort of the mixing desk.
“Acoustic Integration” is the next live sound revolution.
100-Band RTA for all Channel/Bus EQs
The M32C includes a 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) with full Bar and Spectrograph views on the M32-EDIT control application. This high-resolution RTA displays the audio energy distribution in 100 frequency bands over time - capturing a sonogram window of a full 10 seconds.
Switch between the Large RTA view, displaying any available signal in full screen resolution, or the Combined view with the RTA view shown above each of the channel and bus EQ curves.
See the results of your filtering choices in the audio spectrum directly. Additionally, the RTA can be displayed on top of the 31-band graphic EQs in the FX rack.
- Monitoring and controlling frequencies has never been easier!
- Number of processing channels: 32 input channels, 8 auxchannels, 8 FX return channels, 16auxbuses, 6 matrices, main LRC
- Internal effects engines, true stereo/ mono: 8 /16
- Internal total recall scenes (incl.preampandfader): 100
- Signal processing: 40-bit floating point
- Network I/O latency(stageboxin > console processing* > stageboxout): 1.1 ms
- Talkback mic input, TRS: 1 external (nophantompower)
- Monitorin goutputs ¼ " TRS balanced: 2
- AES50 ports,SuperMAC: 2
- Expansion card slot: 32 channel audio input/output, various standards
- P-16connector, ULTRANET (nopower supplied): 1
- MIDI inputs /outputs: 1/1
- Ethernet, RJ45, rearpanel, for remote control: 1
- USB Type A, front panel, for audio andata export/import: 1
- Maximum gain: +50dB
- Maximum input level at unity gain: +8 dBu
- Input impedance: 2kΩ
- Maximum output level: +21dBu
- Output impedance: 50 Ω
- Frequency response, +0to-1dB: 20 Hz -20kHz
- Output noise, 22 Hz -22kHz: -83dBu,unweighted
- Distortion, 0dBu output level,1kHz: 0.02%
- LCD screen: 128 x64,LCD with RGB color backlight
- Status LEDs: AES50 port A/B status, power LED, Mute All button
- Switch-mode power supply: Autorange 100-240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 40W
- Standard operating temperature range: 5°C – 40°C(41°F – 104°F)
- Dimensions: 483x300x50 mm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Midas M32C digitaalne helimikserpult 1 tk
Write Your Own Review