Product added to cart
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Midas MR18 digitaalne helimikserpult
18-Input Digital Mixer for iPad/Android Tablets with 16 MIDAS PRO Preamps, Integrated Wifi Module and Multi-Channel USB Audio Interface
- iPad*/Android* tablet controlled 18-input digital mixer for studio and live application
- 16 award-winning MIDAS PRO microphone preamplifiers
- Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation—no need for external routers
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB2.0 interface
- Dugan*-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing
- 4 digital signal processing effects engines
- ULTRANET connectivity for P-16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
- 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 6 XLR aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment or for use as a USB MIDI interface
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from midasconsoles.com free of charge
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The MIDAS M32 completely redefined what is possible from a digital mixer – and thousands of users are enjoying the results. Now that technology has been incorporated into the small but powerful MR18 rack-mountable mixer, which will forever change the way you record and the way you play live music.
A Mixer Whose Time has Come
Over the past few years, the world of recording and performance audio has experienced a major paradigm shift, one that requires musicians and performers alike to take advantage of emerging technologies that offer flexibility and ease of use. The MR18 is an 18-input/8-bus portable mixer housed in a sturdy stage box design for use with iPad and Android tablets. It is ideally suited for both live and studio applications thanks to 16 award-winning MIDAS PRO mic preamps, integrated Wifi module for wireless control, MIDI I/O – and a multi-channel, bidirectional USB Audio Interface. Free iOS, Android and PC apps enable you to move about the venue or the tracking room and manipulate all the parameters of your mix, and the performers have the same freedom to dial-in their personal monitor mixes. Advanced engineering and meticulous design combine to deliver professional-grade performance and impressive affordability – the MR18.
16 MIDAS PRO Mic Preamps
The MIDAS PRO mic amp was developed for the PRO Series mixing consoles and is also found in the M32 – and has been recognised by leading live sound and recording engineers as the very essence of the famous MIDAS sound. It is here in the MR18 that more than 40 years of design excellence has come together with premium grade components to provide unparalleled warmth and depth, subtle ambience, and immaculate spatial positioning – for more precise imaging than competing models. The award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifier has inspired generations of live sound engineers to their best work, creating sonic landscapes that have captivated audiences worldwide. MR18 comes equipped with 16 MIDAS PRO preamps, all of which are literally ready for your input via the Neutrik combo connectors with locking latches.
Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi Router
Designed for the ultimate in mobility, the MR18 comes with an integrated Wifi module for direct control of your mixer’s functions – without the need to setup and configure an external router. The MR18 gives you the freedom to focus on your mix, while allowing you to move about the venue to experience what every part of the audience is hearing. Plus you can adjust live monitor wedges from the artist’s perspective – or better yet, let them mix their own IEMs and floor monitors via their own tablets.
- Access Point is the easiest way to connect up to 4 clients directly and concurrently (i.e., iPad, Android smartphone/tablet or laptop). This mode should have your remote control up and running in less than a minute.
- Wifi Client allows you to add your mixer to the existing wireless network where the controlling apps and devices are connected.
- Alternately, wired connections can be made directly to your PC, to a local area network (LAN), or when connecting to a dedicated Wifi router, e.g., for extended range or 5 GHz applications.
The incredibly fast and comprehensive 18 x 18 channel, bi-directional USB interface makes the MR18 an amazingly powerful digital mixing solution for recording directly to your iPad or PC. Dial in the perfect monitoring mix with effects and zero-latency, while sending up to 16 source signals – and the keyboard player's MIDI notes to your DAW for recording and editing.
Whether you are making rock history in the studio, or you want to capture intimate live performances – it has never been easier to record stunning tracks with exceptional clarity.
- Number of processing channels: 18 input channels, 4 FX return channels, 6 aux buses, main LR
- Internal effects engines: 4 true stereo
- Signal processing: 40-bit floating point
- A/D-D/A conversion: 24-bit @ 44.1 / 48 kHz, 115 dB dynamic range
- Analog I/O latency*: 0.8 ms
- Programmable mic preamps, designed by MIDAS PRO: 16 XLR/TRS combo jacks, balanced
- Line / Aux inputs, stereo: 2 TRS, balanced
- Main outputs: 2 XLR, balanced
- Aux outputs: 6 XLR, balanced
- Phones outputs: 1 TRS
- ULTRANET: 1 RJ45
- MIDI inputs / outputs: 1/1 DIN
- Ethernet: 1 RJ45
- Audio/Midi interface: 1 USB Type B
Mic Input Characteristics
- Preamp design: MIDAS PRO
- THD + noise, unity gain, 0 dBu, 1 kHz: 0.005%, unweighted
- Phantom power, switchable per input: 48 V
- EIN noise, at +60 dB gain, 150R source: -125 dBu, 22 Hz - 22 kHz unweighted
- CMRR, XLR, 1 kHz @ unity gain: Typically 65 dB
- CMRR, XLR, 1 kHz @ +60 dB gain: Typically 90 dB
- Frequency range, @ 48 kHz sample rate, +/- 0.5 dB: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic range, analog in to analog out: 108 db, 22 Hz - 22 kHz unweighted
- A/D dynamic range, preamp to converter: 110 db, 22 Hz - 22 kHz unweighted
- D/A dynamic range, converter and output: 111 db, 22 Hz - 22 kHz unweighted
- Cross talk rejection @ 1 kHz, adjacent channels: 90 dB
- Mic/Line 1-16 Input impedance XLR jack, unbal. / bal.: 10 kΩ
- Non clip maximum input level, XLR: +23.5 dBu
- Line 17-18 Input impedance, TRS unbal. / bal.: 20 kΩ / 40 kΩ
- Non clip maximum input level, TRS: +21 dBu
- Output impedance, XLR: 50 Ω
- Maximum output level, XLR: +21 dBu
- Phones output impedance: 50 Ω
- Maximum phones output level: +21 dBu
- Noise @ unity gain, 1 input assigned, XLR and TRS: -87 dBu, 22 Hz - 22 kHz unweighted
- Noise when muted, XLR and TRS: -90 dBu, 22 Hz - 22 kHz unweighted
USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- Type: USB 2.0, type B
Supported operating systems
- Windows 7 or higher**,
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher,
- iOS 7 or higher (iPad), Linux
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 / 48 kHz
- I/O audio channels: 18 x 18
- I/O MIDI channels: 16 x 16 (1 port)
- Antenna: External, SMA connector, 50 Ω
- Access Point, number of clients: Max. 4
- IEEE 802.11 b/g standard: 2.4 GHz
- Frequency Range: 2412-2462 MHz
- WLAN channels (Wifi Client, Access Point): 1-11
- Max Output Power: 19 dBm (802.11 b) / 18 dBm (802.11 g)
- Switch-mode power supply: Autorange 100-240 V, (50/60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 30 W
- Standard operating temperature range: 5°C – 40°C (41°F – 104°F)
- Dimensions 333 x 149 x 140 mm
- Weight 3.9 kg
- Midas MR18 digitaalne helimikserpult 1 tk
Write Your Own Review