Product added to cart
€569.05 €474.21 €599.00
-29,95€You save 5%
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
- MASCHINE 2.0 software + sound library
Native Instruments Maschine Mk3 MIDI/USB controller
- Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 18 GB free disk space for KOMPLETE 11 SELECT
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
Production and performance system
- Fast, intuitive, and fun way to create and perform tracks and beats
- Integrated hardware / software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and a built-in audio interface
- Includes MASCHINE 2.0 software and sound library plus KOMPLETE 11 SELECT
Built for speed
MASCHINE lets you effortlessly produce beats, melodies, and harmonies with powerful drum synths, premium sounds, an integrated sampler, and more – cutting-edge software meets intuitive hardware for ultra-smooth workflow.
New look. same flow.
The new MASCHINE takes our classic groovebox workflow and makes it faster and more intuitive. Optimized based on customer research, it’s packed with new features to boost your speed and increase your focus – all without breaking the workflow you love.
Big, bold, and in your face, the larger pads create more room for complex moves like flams and rolls. New technological updates make the pads more sensitive to lighter touches, for more expressive playing. And since the center-to-center distance is exactly the same, your muscle memory and workflow don’t have to change.
Full color, hi res screens
With two full-color displays and the four-directional push encoder, you can browse sounds, FXs, plug-ins, and instruments with a tactile, one-handed, completely visual workflow – simply find the thumbnail and load directly from the hardware. Plus, the high-res screens let you get more precise with your mixing, see an overview of your arrangement, or zoom in on waveforms to slice samples like a surgeon.
Studio-grade audio interface
MASCHINE now comes with a studio-grade, 96kHz / 24-bit audio interface for pristine sound. Simply patch in a synth or add a dynamic mic for quick recording and sampling. Stereo line and MIDI ports make it a perfect centerpiece for any studio. Plus, it’s USB-powered, so you can record anywhere with your laptop – or plug in the included power supply unit for brighter pads.
The new hardware layout cuts through the clutter to help you stay focused and get your ideas out fast. Instead of being hidden behind a shift-function button, some of the most-used features and functions can now be accessed directly with one touch.
Pad input mode buttons
Drum rhythms, program patterns, or play melodies and chords, switching easily with the click of a button.
Take parameter snapshots, tweak settings, and return back to the original settings to discover new transitions.
Simply touch a knob to assign your favorite parameters to macros and start tweaking.
Note repeat button
Play fills and arps during a performance with a larger, easier-to-find button.
Updated transport section
Transport buttons now include deeper integration with most DAWs and direct access to Follow and Tempo Tap.
Fixed velocity button
Program accents and ghost notes quickly with 16 fixed velocity levels or get a smooth, constant volume when triggering samples.
Updated file management
Open a recent project, make changes, and save it as a new file without ever touching the mouse with new Save and Oen buttons.
Expanded control section
Quickly jump between views with one-touch access to the Arranger, Mixer, Sound Browser or Sampler.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration — an Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate the software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, sound library, FX, and more
- 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, drums synths, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Includes 25 GB KOMPLETE 11 SELECT library
- 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor
- 2 high-resolution RGB color displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy
- Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
- 8 touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting levels and balance
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with the included 15V 1.2A power supply unit
- Seamless integration with KOMPLETE, NKS-ready instruments, MASCHINE Expansions, and the new KOMPLETE KONTROL S49/S61 Keyboards
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, GarageBand, FL Studio, Avid Pro Tools, PreSonus Studio One, and more) as a VST, Audio Units, or AAX 32 and AAX 64 plug-in with full multi-core support
- Full Scale Level +18,6 dBu
- Dynamic Range 100 dB
- THD+N 0.003 %
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.1 dB
- Crosstalk L/R -96 dB
Mic Input (max gain)
- Full Scale Level -32 dBu
- Dynamic Range 90 dB
- THD+N 0.01 %
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.4 dB
Mic Input (min gain)
- Full Scale Level -3.4 dBu
- Dynamic Range 102 dB
- THD+N 0.004 %
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.15 dB
- Maximum Output Level +18.0 dB
- Dynamic Range 102 dB
- THD+N 0.003 %
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Crosstalk L/R -100 dB
- Maximum Output Level 29.4 mW @ 33 Ohm load
- Dynamic Range 102 dB
- THD+N 0.007 %
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.35 dB
- Crosstalk L/R -60 dB
- Dimensions: 320 mm x 301 mm x 41 mm
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Native Instruments Maschine Mk3 MIDI/USB controller x1
- 15V 1.2A adapter x1
Ask from Sales Specialists for more information about this product
+372 6728 280
Write Your Own Review