Product added to cart
Neutrik 2 pole cable connector, chuck type strain relief
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Neutrik SPEAKON Cable Connect. 2-poles kõlarikaabli otsik
Neutrik SPEAKON Cable Connect. 2-pole on kõlarikaabli female otsik, mille "Quick lock" lukustussüsteem ja kvaliteetsed kontaktid tagavad kõlarite vahelise vastupidava ühenduse. Otsik on 3 eraldi osas, hõlpsasti kokkupandav ning ühildub ka 4-pole šassii ühendusega.
2 pole cable connector, chuck type strain relief. The industry-standard for loudspeaker connections offer extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a reliable locking system. They feature solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder termination.
- Current rating 40 A continuous, 50 A audio signal with 50% duty cycle
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials – long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system "Quick Lock"
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 6 to 10 mm cable O.D.
- Improved grip on latch
- Mates with 4-pole chassis connector as well and makes contact with +1/-1
- Title: NL2FX
- Connection Type: speakON
- Gender: female
- Contact resistance: < 2 mΩ (after lifetime)
- Dielectric strength: 4 kVdc (peak)
- Insulation resistance: > 1 GΩ (after dampheat)
- Rated current per contact: 40 A rms continuous
- Rated current per contact: 50 A audiosignal, duty cycle 50 %
- Rated voltage: 250 V (Insulation)
- Attention: speakON is not to be used as an AC mains or power supply connector!
- Cable O.D.: 6 - 10 mm
- Cable retention: ≥ 220 N (subject to cable O.D. and material)
- Lifetime: > 5000 mating cycles
- Wiresize: 1.5 - 4 mm²
- Wiresize: 16 - 12 AWG
- Wiring: screw type terminals or soldering
- Locking device: Quick Lock (latch)
- Contact plating: 4 µm Ag
- Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Insert: PBTP 20 % GR
- Locking element: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell: PBTP 20 % GR
- Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
- Flammability: UL 94 HB
- Solderability: Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
Write Your Own Review