Product added to cart
Neutrik Lockable cable connector, power-out
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Neutrik POWERCON GR NAC-3-FCB toitekaabli female otsik
Neutrik POWERCON BL NAC-3-FCB on lukustatav "Power-out" toitekaabli otsik, mille kvaliteetsed ja sertifitseeritud materjalid tagavad turvalise ning vastupidava vooluühenduse. Otsik sisaldab kiiresti ja hõlpsasti kinnituvat "Twist lock latching" lukustussüsteemi.
Lockable cable connector, power-out, screw terminals, grey. The powerCON is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
*Attention: The powerCON is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the powerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
- Power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
- Fast and easy twist lock latching system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Ergonomic design
- Unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief
- Improved kink protection by two-component bushing
- UL, cUL recognized components
- VDE certified
- SEV approved
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
- Title: NAC3FCB
- Gender: female
- Contact resistance: ≤ 3 mΩ
- Dielectric strength: 4 kVdc / 2.8 kVac
- Insulation resistance: > 0.1 GΩ (after damp heat test IEC 68-2-30)
- Number of electronical contacts: 2 + PE
- Rated current per contact: 20 A rms
- Rated voltage: 250 V ac
- Cable O.D.: 6 - 15 mm (1)
- Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
- Wiresize: 2,5 mm²
- Wiresize: 14 AWG
- Locking device: Quick Lock
- (1): Cable O.D. range limited to 6 mm - 14 mm acc. VDE
- Contact plating: 4 µm Ag
- Contacts: Bronze (CuSn6)
- Insert: Polyamide (PA 6 30 % GR)
- Locking element: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell: Polyamide (PA 6 30 % GR)
- Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
- Coding: B-type for power outlet (color coding gray)
Write Your Own Review