Product added to cart
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
RJ45 cable connector carrier for preassembled RJ45 plugs consists of shell, fixing disk, chuck, bushing and boot. Packed with two cable protection elements for cable diameter either up to 5 mm or 8 mm. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug. The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
*Attention! Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
*Cable connectors do not include RJ 45 plug. RJ 45 cable assembly must be provided by end-user!
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads)
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
- Allows assembly of preassembled conventional RJ45 cables
- Accessories include color coded boots in 9 standard colors
- Title: NE8MC
- Gender: male
- Contact resistance: depends on mating connector mΩ
- Dielectric strength: 1 kVdc
- Insulation resistance: > 2 GΩ (initial)
- Rated voltage: <50 V
- Cable O.D.: max. 8 mm 0.315'
- Insertion force: ≤ 20 N
- Withdrawal force: ≤ 20 N
- Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
- Boot: Polyamide (PA 6)
- Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell plating: Nickel
- Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
- Neutrik NE8MC x1
Write Your Own Review