Product added to cart
Obsidian Control Systems Netron DMX 10-5
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
The DMX10-5 is a rackmount 10-port DMX Splitter with dual inputs and freely assignable 5pin XLR DMX outputs. Utilizing long life toggle switches every port is routed to either the A or B input, providing flexibility to accommodate any situation.
The NETRON DMX10 is made from a rugged metal chassis featuring impact resistant paint and a lightweight yet solid construction. The DMX10 is ideally suited for installations and touring applications that do not require RDM communication and is available in 5 and 3pin XLR configurations.
- Dual A/B 5pin XLR DMX Input
- 10 isolated 5pin XLR DMX Outputs
- A/B routing per output port
- LED feedback for In/Out/A/B/Power
- Industrial strength powder-coated finish
- Lightweight and rugged rackmount housing
- For all technical details and documentation for NETRON devices please visit
- (2) 5pin DMX Input
- (10) 5pin Opto-Isolated DMX Outputs
- Locking Power In
- Length: 482.0 mm (19 in.)
- Width: 155 mm (6.1 in.)
- Height: 44 mm (1.7 in.)
- Weight: 1.50kg ( 3.31 lbs)
- 100-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz
Approvals / Ratings
- cETLus / CE / IP20 (pending)
- Obsidian Control Systems Netron DMX 10-5 x1
- 1.5m Locking power cable (EU or US version) x1
Write Your Own Review