Product added to cart
Ortofon DJ Concorde MKII Twin Club
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Ortofon Concorde MKII Twin Club helipea
The best sound quality achievable for traditional vinyl playback
The CLUB boasts the best specifications and best sound, making it an ideal choice for Club DJs in any environment: studio, broadcast or club.
- The CLUB features a Special-Elliptic stylus that allows for detailed sound quality: Special-Elliptic stylus fits better in the groove and therefore has more contact area with the groove itself, extracting more intricate details, than is possible with a spherical diamond.
- The CLUB’s 8 mV output voltage requires less gain from the preamps, providing cleaner sound reproduction and less susceptibility to feedback in live environments.
The CLUB offers an outstanding platform for archival and sampling.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-20.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 100 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical Elliptical r/R 13/25 μm
- Tracking force range - 2 - 4 g
- Tracking force recommended - 3 g
- Cartridge weight - 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit - CLUB
Write Your Own Review