Product added to cart
Philips Selecon Arena Theatre Fresnel 2.0kW
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Philips Selecon Arena Theatre Fresnel 2.0kW GY16 sokliga prožektor
Philips Selecon Arena Theatre Fresnel 2.0kW on kvaliteetne prožektor, mis sisaldab GY16 soklit ja 200mm läbimõõduga läätse. Prožektori valguse nurk on reguleeritav vahemikus 7°-60°. Fresnel võimaldab luua sujuva kontuuriga ja teiste Fresnel valgustitega efektiivselt sulandatav valgus stuudioruumides, teatrites ning mitmetes teistes aplikatsioonides. Efektiivne valgustamise kaugus: 6-25m. Kaal: 10,04 kg.
Industry standard 200mm / 8-inch Fresnel for the larger stage or studio
Leading Light Output
The Arena Theatre Fresnel is a high output, general purpose stage lighting tool combining an unmatched beam angle range of 7°-60° with an equally impressive beam quality which delivers a smooth field with minimal light spill.
The clean 'punchy' spot can be easily blended with adjacent beams for even coverage of large performance areas.
Also suitable for other general stage lighting applications, side, top and back light angles with a choice of lamp sockets to suit the required conditions, the Arena Theatre Fresnel makes an excellent onstage or studio luminaire.
*Examples of venues around the world who use the Arena Theatre Fresnel:
- Finnish National Theatre, Helsinki
- The A.S. Pushkin State Opera & Ballet Theatre, Nizhni Novgorod, Russia
- Roman Amphitheatre & Convention Hall, Macau Fisherman's Wharf
- British International School, Jakarta
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre, QLD, Australia
- Teatro Miguel de Cervantes, Malaga, Spain
Precision Operator Features including Tilt Clutch Lock-off
- Fast, easy beam control - with simple 'twist and slide' focus screw knob
- Large, cool touch rear handle aids focus positioning
- Precise positioning includes reference scale and adjustable suspension yoke
Beam Shaping and Rigging
- Shape or mask the light beam using the 4-leaf barndoor; a necessary tool for creatively lighting the stage
- Integrated safety cable ensures this rigging accessory is always to hand
Cool Touch Technology
- Innovative design, new materials and passive heat management system deliver cooler focus knobs and rear grab handle touch points - no need for gloves or tools!
- Useful throw distances : 6-25m / 19-82ft
- Adjustable beam angle range of 7º to 50º
- Flat, even beam with very little spill
- Choice of lamp sockets: G22 or GY16 for 220-240V; and G38 for 120V
- Modern compact design: exploiting today’s advanced materials to control the heat away from the operator controls
- Constructed of aluminium extrusion and moulded engineering plastics
- Simply slide the heat-insulated focus knob to the beam angle you require. Quick, easy and convenient - a task achieved in seconds without the use of tools
- Precision clutch type tilt lock with reference scale for presetting prior to focus
- Unique posi-slide lamp / lens focus action and spring dampening design minimises sticking and vibration, maximising lamp life. No metal to metal contact
- Effectively shape / mask the flood to medium spot beam using the four-flap barndoor accessory
- Add speed and precision to pan adjustment with Fast Focus accessory
- Improved filter life through the increased airflow of the heat management system
- Effective airflow maintains lower body temperature
- Large, heat-insulated rear grab handle assists with focusing; handy cable (1m/3ft) wrap for safe and tidy storage
- Adjustable yoke balance point to achieve and ensure a stable mounting position
- Retention cover securely locks accessories in place
- ‘Swing-down’ door for easy re-lamping, cleaning or maintenance tasks
- Replace the lamp without altering the focus position
Automatic mains power disconnection when the side swing-down door is unlatched for lamp, cleaning or maintenance access. Integral safety cable design ensures this important accessory is always to hand making it easy to comply with worldwide mandatory and standard practice rigging requirements. It can be kept out of the way simply by pulling it back into the luminaire. Rated for the fitting with a maximum free length = 650mm / 25 1/2". Click here for the rating test certificate, supplied by an independent accredited testing agency (.pdf 91kb). Aluminium extrusion and pressure die-casting construction give strength and style.
Integral safety cable, 1x colour frame, M12 nut and bolt set, 1m/3ft cable and a short form instruction manual.
- Beam angle range: 7°-60°
- Lens diameter: 200mm
- Cable length: 1m
- Colour frame size: 245mm x 245mm
- Accessories: 4-door barndoor / lens safety mesh
- Typical performance: Spot 7° 338,400cd Field-22°; Flood 60° 34,560cd Field-70°
- Useful throw distances: 6-25m
- Certification: CE; ETL / cETL listed to UL Standard 1573
- Kaal: 10,04 kg
- Selecon Arena Theatre Fresnel 2.0kW GY16 sokliga prožektor 1 tk
- Colour frame 1 tk
- M12 nut & bolt komplekt 1 tk
- 1m kaabel 1 tk
Write Your Own Review