Product added to cart
RCF IPS 1700 - Class H power amplifiers - 2x450 W RMS @ 4 ohm
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
RCF IPS 1700
2 X 450 W CLASS AB PROFESSIONAL POWER AMPLIFIER
IPS Series is a range of two-way professional amplifiers that combines high quality performance and reliability with the latest power amplifications technologies.
This high value power-to-cost designs offer, in compact lightweight 2 rack unit space, the sound quality and the durability of traditional class AB and class H designs with the innovation of the latest power devices available. IPS 1700 is a 2 channel power amplifier that delivers up to 2 x 450 W RMS @ 4 Ω (900 W RMS bridged @ 8 Ω), weighing just 12,7 kg. It features independent gain dials, signal – clip and fault LEDs, stereo XLR input and Output link, 1.4 V to 0.775 V input sensitivity switch, mono – stereo – bridge switch, powercon outputs. Moreover, it is protected against shorts and open circuits. Thanks to its high efficiency heat sinks and high speed DC fans, the IPS 1700 can withstand the hardest heat conditions ensuring great reliability.
- 2 unit 19" rack, easy transportation
- Fast response and low distortion
- Easy to configure in stereo / mono / bridge modes
- Extensive protective circuits ensure high reliability and operating safety.
- Front panel signal / clip / protect LED indicators
- XLR input connectors
- SPEAKON NL4 output connectors
- Small and medium sized PA systems
- Club sound
- Performance and sport venues
- Worship systems
- Public spaces
- Power output stereo 4Ω:450 W rms
- Power output stereo 8Ω:330 W rms
- Power output bridged 8Ω:900 W rms
- Frequency Response -3 dB:20 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
- Signal/noise rate:100 dB
- Crosstalk:-75 dB
- Damping factor:> 200
- Slew rate:10V/μS
- Input connector:xlr
- Input sensitivity:1.4 V (/ 32 – 26 dB) dBm/V RMS
- Input impedance:20 kΩ (balanced), 10 kΩ (unbalanced) kΩ
- Output connector:Speakon
- Protections:DC, internal fault, input overload, RF interference, unmatched load, output short-circuit, thermal drift, power supply over-current
- Amplifier class:H
- Operating voltage:115 ÷ 240 V (50 / 60 Hz) V ~ Hz
- Power consumption:350 W
- Mõõtmed: 88mm x 482mm x 255mm
- Kaal: 11,2 kg
- RCF IPS 1700 1 tk
- Toitekaabel 1 tk
Write Your Own Review