Product added to cart
RCF MZ 8060 - Digital audio matrix 8x6
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
RCF MZ 8060
MZ 8060 - AUDIO MATRIX
MZ 8060 is a highly versatile digital audio matrix designed on a powerful DSP platform, based on advanced electronics. It features a 8x6 matrix, where 8 universal MIC-LINE inputs and 6 outputs can be processed through a large number of audio parameters, such as parametric equalizers, compressors, gates, limiters, delays, duckers, priorities, auto-mixer. The Automatic Level Control facility is also available, a probe can be connected on input 8, in order to automatically adjust the volume level according to the environmental noise measured. MZ 8060 is able to receive 10 logic inputs (GPI) and send 6 logic outputs (GPO), assignable. 2 of these outputs are operated by a relay.
A serial port can be set to control the unit from a third party system (e.g. Crestron and AMX). Moreover, it is possible to link two MZ 8060 (in master-slave configuration) to create a 16-input 12-output matrix. A slot on the rear panel allows the integration of an optional RCF RDNet module, to access MZ 8060 through an RDNet control network. Up to 12 paging consoles BM 3003 can be daisy-chained to the dedicated RJ 45 input, alternative on input 1. The front panel integrates several LED indicators to allow the supervision of the audio input and output activities. A dedicated PC Control Software, embedded into RDNet environment is available for unit setup and control: if the optional RDNet module is not installed, a standard USB connector is located on the front panel. It is suitable for 19’’ rack mounting (1U). MZ 8060 uses a 50W power supply, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz.
- 40-bit floating point processing DSP and 48 kHz 24-bit HI-Q Analogue/Digital Conversion, dynamic range > 112 dB.
- 8 universal inputs with 48V phantom facility and full audio processing, 6 outputs 4 of these are balanced on detachable Euroblock terminals while the 2 remaining are available as RCA plugs, all outputs provide a full audio processing.
- 10 programmable logic inputs (GPI), 6 programmable logic outputs (GPO), 2 of which supported by relay.
- Configurable parametric EQs, gates, compressors, limiters, delays, priority levels, automatic gain control, levels, gains on in-out and cross points, auto-mixer operations, filters.
- Each unit can work as dual-room combiner with independent auto-mixer facility for each room.
- Configurable ALC (Automatic Level Control) facility by using Input 8 to connect a noise detection microphone. The control is then assignable to any output or group of outputs.
- USB connectivity for device configuration
- Fixed installations
- Meeting rooms
- Houses of worship
- Court rooms
Input and output
- Max. Input level:Mic/line +24 dBu Bal
- Max. Gain:Mic to output +50 dB max.
- Max. Output level:+24 dBu Balanced
- Output impedance:50 Ω
- THD +N(1KHz@+22dBu):Analog In to Analog Out <0.01 %
- Freq. Responce:20Hz - 20KHz, +/-0.5 dB
- Dynamic range:>114 dB
- A/D - D/A Converters:24 bit
- Sampling Rate:48 kHz
- AC Power:100÷240 ~ 50 / 60 V ~ Hz
- Phantom Power:+48 V
- Mõõtmed: 44mm x 482mm x 320mm
- Kaal: 3.4 kg
- RCF MZ 8060 1 tk
Write Your Own Review