Product added to cart
RØDE HS2 Pink Large
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Rode HS2P LARGE headset microphone, pink
HS2 Lightweight headset microphone
- Updated low-profile ergonomic design
- Ultra-Lightweight construction for complete comfort
- Adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring steel boom arm and headband
- Flexible hypoallergenic sillicone ear strips
- Durable ceramic painted finish available in black or pink
- Available in small or large sizes
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Low handling noise
- Includes Mini-furry and pop filter / windshield
- 1.2m Kevlar reinforced braid shielded cable
- Gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with removable locking nut
- Five year extended warranty when you register your microphone
The RØDE HS2 is a low profile, ergonomic and lightweight headset microphone that provides clean, clear and pronounced audio for any application where the microphone needs to be in close proximity to presenter's mouth.
The result of an extensive and complete redesign process, the RØDE HS2 features an adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring-steel boom arm and headband connected to pliable hypoallergenic silicone ear strips for maximum flexibility and user comfort.
Coated in a durable ceramic painted finish in either black (HS2-B) or pink (HS2-P) the HS2 is also available in two different sizes (small or large) to ensure the perfect fit and function for any individual.
The headset is connected via a 1.2m (4') braid shielded, Kevlar® reinforced cable, terminating at a gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with a removable locking nut to ensure a secure connection to a wide range of recording devices and wireless transmitters, including the RØDE Filmmaker and Newsshooter kits.
The HS2's light weight, comfortable fit, low self-noise, minimal appearance and user friendly omni-directional polar pattern make it an ideal microphone for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and live vocal performance.
- Acoustic Principle: Permanently Polarised Condenser
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Address Type: Omni
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 3000Ω
- Maximum SPL: 122dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -47.2dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (4.70mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 36dBA
- Weight: 20g
- Dimensions: 50mmH x 124mmW x 205mmD
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 5 years following registration here
- Rode HS2P LARGE headset microphone, pink x1
- Pop filter, pink x1
- Cable clip x1
- Wind shield x1
Write Your Own Review