Product added to cart
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Register your warranty
All RØDE products are warranted for one year from date of purchase. If you purchased your microphone from an authorised retailer then your warranty can be extended to five years, ten years or lifetime* (depending on the model) by registering the details of your purchase using this form.
RØDE’s extended warranty program gives you the peace of mind that your investment is protected for many years to come.
Rode K2 is eligible for our free 10 year extended warranty
Rode K2 1" condenser microphone
K2 Variable Pattern Dual 1" Condenser Valve Microphone
- Large 1" capsule with gold sputtered diaphragm and internal shock mounting
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- Class ‘A’ valve circuitry
- Hand-selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated Power Supply
- High strength welded and heat-treated steel mesh head
- Continuously variable polar patterns. From omni, through cardioid to figure 8, controlled at the power supply.
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
The RØDE K2 is a premium valve condenser microphone featuring dual 1” gold sputtered diaphragms. Infinitely variable control of the polar pattern from omnidirectional through cardioid and bidirectional/figure-8 provides the freedom and flexibility to excel in any recording situation.
High-performance specifications (including a maximum SPL of 162dB) are combined with the character and subtleties of the legendary mics of the 1950s to provide a microphone that not only provides world-class vocals but is perfectly at home recording a wide range of instruments both up-close or in a wider ‘room’ capacity.
The RØDE K2 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: Valve/tube impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 162dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 30.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 10dBA
- Power Options: +Power supply included
- Weight: 815.00g
- Dimensions: 208.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration here
- Rode K2 Variable Pattern Dual 1" condenser microphone x1
- Rode SM2 shock mount x1
- Rode RC2 transport bag x1
Ask from Sales Specialists for more information about this product
+372 6728 280
Write Your Own Review