Product added to cart
€297.00 €247.50 €345.00
-48€You save 14%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Rode NT1000 cardioid condenser microphone
1" Studio Condenser Microphone
- HF2 1” capsule with gold-plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Full frequency response
- Ultra low noise
- High strength welded and heat-treated mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
With its ultra-low 6dBA self-noise and transformerless circuitry, the RØDE NT1000 exhibits exceptional performance when recording both vocals and instruments. Voiced for versatility, it has been hailed by many as the ultimate microphone for grand piano and drum overheads. The NT1000 is also a fantastic vocal microphone. The RØDE NT1000 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: Unity-gain closed-loop impedance converter; JFET input with bipolar buffering
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.0mV
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 6dB-A
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Power: +24V phantom power; +48V phantom power
- Dimensions: 209 x 54 x 54mm
- Weight: 682 g
- Output: 3-pin XLR Output
- Rode NT1000 cardioid codnenser microphone x1
- ZP1 transport bag x1
- RM2 mount x1
Write Your Own Review