Product added to cart
RØDE NT2-A condenser microphone
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Register your warranty
All RØDE products are warranted for one year from date of purchase. If you purchased your microphone from an authorised retailer then your warranty can be extended to five years, ten years or lifetime* (depending on the model) by registering the details of your purchase using this form.
RØDE’s extended warranty program gives you the peace of mind that your investment is protected for many years to come.
Rode NT2-A is eligible for our free 10 year extended warranty
Multi-Pattern Dual 1" Condenser Microphone
- Large 1” HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary RØDE NT2. A professional large 1" capsule studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, pad and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body. The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50s and 60s.
These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available. Supplied with the SM6 shock mount, dust cover, microphone cable and DVD hosted by Grammy-nominated engineer and producer John Merchant showing a range of recording techniques specific to the NT2-A.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Maximum SPL 147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 16.0mV
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 7dB-A
- Power Options +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 860 g
- Dimensions: 209 x 55 x 55mm
- Connection: 3-pin XLR Output
- Rode NT2-A condenser microphone x1
- SM6 shock mount (koos eemaldatava pop filtriga) x1
- 6m XLR cable x1
- Bag x1
Write Your Own Review