Product added to cart
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Register your warranty
All RØDE products are warranted for one year from date of purchase. If you purchased your microphone from an authorised retailer then your warranty can be extended to five years, ten years or lifetime* (depending on the model) by registering the details of your purchase using this form.
RØDE’s extended warranty program gives you the peace of mind that your investment is protected for many years to come.
Rode NT3 is eligible for our free 10 year extended warranty
Rode NT3 3/4" Cardoid Condenser Microphone
3/4" Cardoid Condenser Microphone
- True condenser externally biased 3/4” capsule
- Dual power operation
- Cast metal body with durable satin-nickel finish
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Audio-grade surface mount components
- Full frequency response
The NT3 is the definition of a studio workhorse. Featuring an end-address 3/4" gold-sputtered true-condenser transducer it provides incredible detail on almost any instrument you can imagine. Intended for studio, stage and location work, this versatile handheld, stand or boompole mounted microphone will give great results on drums, percussion, acoustic guitar, guitar amps, piano and all acoustic instruments as well as detailed voice reproduction when used as a handheld presentation microphone or indoor boom mic.
For further versatility the NT3 can be powered by either P48 phantom power, or via a 9V battery for situations when power isn't available via the console or camera. Its rugged and durable all-metal body and mesh head ensure that it is well protected both in the studio and out in the field. The RØDE NT3 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.75"
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Maximum SPL 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 9.5mV
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 16dB-A
- Sensitivity: -39.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power: 9V Battery; +12V phantom power; +24V phantom power; +48V phantom power
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- (Output): 200Ω
- Connection: 3-pin XLR Output
- Dimensions: 206 x 32 x 32mm
- Weight: 371 g
- Rode NT3 3/4" studio condenser microphone x1
- RM3 microphone clamp (3/8” - 5/8” adapter) x1
- WS3 pop filter x1
- ZP1 padded transport case x1
Ask from Sales Specialists for more information about this product
+372 6728 280
Write Your Own Review