Product added to cart
€189.00 €157.50 €202.00
-13€You save 6%
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
This product has free shipping!
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Register your warranty
All RØDE products are warranted for one year from date of purchase. If you purchased your microphone from an authorised retailer then your warranty can be extended to five years, ten years or lifetime* (depending on the model) by registering the details of your purchase using this form.
RØDE’s extended warranty program gives you the peace of mind that your investment is protected for many years to come.
Rode NTG1 is eligible for our free 10 year extended warranty
- NTG1 Shotgun Microphone
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Super-cardioid polar pattern
- Condenser transducer
- Rugged metal construction
- Two step High Pass Filter (Flat/80Hz)
- Low handling noise
- Low weight - 105g (3 oz.)
- Includes mic clip, wind shield and zip case
- Ideal for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
The RØDE NTG1 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries. Its full frequency response, low noise and audio transparency make it an ideal film, video, and voice over microphone, while its low weight (105gm/3.7oz) makes it an ideal boom microphone.
In addition to the native 20Hz-20kHz frequency response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded. The WSVM windshield is supplied to minimise light wind noise and plosives during recording. The optional 'DeadCat' furry is recommended for outdoor applications.
The RØDE NTG1 shotgun microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance convertor with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Maximum SPL: 139dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 6.9mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 18dBA
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 105.00g
- Dimensions: 219.00mmH x 22.00mmW x 22.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration here
- Rode NTG1 condenser shotgun microphone x1
- Rode ZP1 transport bag x1
- Rode RM5 microphone clip x1
- Rode WSVM Pop Filter x1
Write Your Own Review