Product added to cart
RØDE VideoMic NTG on-camera microphone
€234.00 €195.00 €259.00
-25€You save 10%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
- Revolutionary acoustic design, delivering unmatched acoustic transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound.
- Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and very flat frequency response
- Unique infinitely variable gain control
- Auto-sensing 3.5mm output interacts seamlessly with both cameras and mobile devices
- Class-compliant USB-C output with headphone output for seamless audio monitoring
- Digital switching – controls high-pass filter, pad, high frequency boost, and safety channel
- dB peak warning light
- Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 30+ hours of recording, charges via USB-C
- High-quality Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting with cable management and a sliding rail to adjust mic placement on a camera cold shoe.
- Lightweight (94g) and rugged aerospace-grade aluminium construction
The VideoMic NTG is a broadcast-grade, feature-packed shotgun microphone optimised for on-camera use. It features the same revolutionary acoustic design as the NTG5 broadcast shotgun microphone, which delivers unmatched transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound. Add to this an incredibly flat frequency response, highly directional supercardioid polar pattern, and very low self-noise, and what you have is a compact on-camera microphone that contends with the world’s best shotgun mics.
As well as sounding outstanding, the VideoMic NTG is extremely flexible, with an array of tools and features to help you take on any recording situation. Digital switching gives you access to a high-pass filter, -20dB pad, high frequency boost, and safety channel, plus there is a unique infinitely variable gain control that allows you to precisely tailor the output as you need. Its auto-sensing 3.5mm output detects what device you are connected to (camera or mobile) and switches to accommodate – no more messing around with adaptor cables! There is also a handy new dB peak warning light, so you can always ensure your audio isn’t clipping.
The VideoMic NTG is so much more than just an on-camera mic. As well as pairing perfectly with DSLRs, compact cameras, and smartphones – either on-camera, as a boom mic, or on a pistol grip – it is also a fully-featured USB microphone that can be plugged into a computer, tablet, or smartphone. On top of this, the 3.5mm jack doubles as a headphone output for seamless monitoring of audio while using the USB output.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient electret condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Frequency Response: 35Hz – 18kHz ±3 dB
- Output Impedance: 10Ω
- Signal to noise Ratio: 79 dBA
- Dynamic Range: 105dB SPL (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
- Equivalent Noise: 15dB SPL (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
- Sensitivity: -26 dB re 1V/Pa (50mV @ 94dB SPL) ± 1dB @ 1kHz
- Input SPL @ 1% THD: 120dB SPL
- High Pass Filter Frequency: 75Hz, 150Hz
- Battery Life: 30+ hours
- Battery Capacity: 350mAh
- Output Connection: 3.5mm auto-sensing USB-C
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Sample Rates: 48kHz
- OS Requirements: Mac OS 10.12 Windows 10
- Weight: 94g
- Dimensions: Diameter: 21.6mm Length: 171mm
- Rode VideoMic NTG on-camera microphone x1
- SM7-R Camera Mount x1
- Wind shield x1
- SC10 cable x1
- USB cable x1
Write Your Own Review