Product added to cart
Roland Aira MX-1
€498.00 €415.00 €579.00
-81€You save 14%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Roland Aira MX-1 18-channel mixer
18-CHANNEL PERFORMANCE MIXER WITH STEP-SEQUENCED FX, TRANSPORT, AND TEMPO CONTROL
The MX-1 Mix Performer brings together your synths, drum machines, loops, DAW tracks, and more into a single performance-optimized mixing instrument. Combining elements of a mixer, control surface, audio interface, and step-based effector, the MX-1 is designed to be the nerve center of your electronic music rig. It’s a mixer you can play – and so much more.
Mix it up
With six analog inputs, four AIRA Link USB ports, digital I/O, send and return jacks, and the ability to stream 18 channels to and from your DAW, the MX-1 brings together a wide range of musical sources and puts them directly under your fingertips. But this is no ordinary mixer. The smooth, solid faders each have six different volume curves available. Every channel has an adjustable Tone/Filter knob with ten types of filters, EQs, and isolators. Mutes are placed for quick access, working with the LED-lit faders to clearly show their status, even in dark environments. The DJ-style headphone cue monitoring lets you smoothly mix in any source whenever you’re ready, or drop in tracks right on the beat. Separate headphone and master volume knobs along with smooth and bright metering keep levels firmly in check. And everything, including all the FX configurations and settings, can be saved and recalled for instant access.
Dramatic. Rhythmic. Get the desired effect.
There’s no question that effects play a huge role in creating a unique vibe and defining your sound. And the MX-1 integrates effects in exciting new ways. Not only do the MX-1’s effects sound great, they’re designed for ready manipulation and rhythmic sensibility, thanks to the MX-1’s tempo awareness and the TR-style step interface. In addition to an aux send for feeding external effects, each channel has its own Beat FX including Filter, Side Chain, and Slicer. These are applied using sixteen TR-style step sequencer buttons like those found on famous Roland drum machines. This lets you independently filter, duck, and slice each channel, creating cool rhythmic variations, polyrhythms, and all manner of intricate grooves. Beat FX can be instantly switched on and off per channel with dedicated, illuminated buttons. Six kinds of Master FX, each with lots of variations, add spice and drama to any or all channels. And the large control knob gives them supreme playability. The Master FX can even be step-sequenced in various combinations, creating stunning movement and glitchy interludes that must be heard to be fully appreciated.
Loves computers. But enjoys its alone time
Computers already play a big role in production, and they increasingly play a role in performance. But they don’t always integrate so well with other live instruments, and require their own audio interface and controller. The MX-1 addresses these problems through its ability to operate in any one of three different modes. In Control Surface mode, the MX-1 can sync to your computer and act as a high-quality MIDI controller for your DAW. Cool. But it gets way more interesting… In Mixer mode, the MX-1 can mix all connected sources, including analog and digital inputs, AIRA gear, and your computer’s output. While there’s a dedicated channel for a stereo output from your computer, you can also send computer audio to USB channels 1 thru 4 if no device is connected to the AIRA Link USB ports. Very cool. In External mode, the MX-1 can send all its inputs directly to your DAW, acting as a high-quality audio interface. At the same time, it can mix 18 channels back from your DAW, putting them on the MX-1’s faders. This lets you utilize the recording, clip triggering, effects, and mixing functions of your DAW along with the MX-1’s cue monitoring, sync, and performance-optimized mixing and effects capabilities. It’s mind-bending stuff. Just take a moment to imagine the possibilities. While the MX-1 obviously makes working with a computer way more fun, it’s just as happy on its own. So whether it’s full hands-on control of your DAW or completely out-of-the-box production and performance, the MX-1 is right at home.
The mixer. Reimagined as an instrument
While the MX-1 is sturdily built, highly flexible, and extremely capable, all this mixing and effect control would be nothing if it were confusing or cumbersome to use. But the way mixing and effects are so cleverly and thoughtfully implemented in the MX-1, everything is fast, immediate, and intuitive. Most of all, it’s musical, and designed to be played. Like all AIRA gear, there are no confusing menus or layered functions to slow you down.
- 18 channel performance mixer with step-sequenced FX, transport, and tempo control
- Three kinds of step-sequenced Beat FX (Filter, Side Chain, Slicer) with TR-style buttons
- Six kinds of Master FX (48 variations) with large performance control knob
- Beat FX and Master FX can be applied to any or all inputs; Beat FX are per channel
- Combi mode rhythmically alternates the Master FX using the step-sequencer
- Four AIRA Link USB ports support audio, MIDI, sync, and bus power (on Port 3) for AIRA gear
- Mix mode provides six analog, one digital (stereo), four AIRA (stereo) , and two PC channels through mixer and FX
- External mode provides 18 channels from DAW through mixer and FX (all inputs direct to DAW)
- Control Surface mode for full DAW control via MIDI
- DJ-style cue monitoring, quick mutes, and six fader curves per channel
- Per-channel Tone/Filter knob with ten kinds of EQs, filters, and isolators
- Transport and tempo control with fine, shuffle, and tap-tempo functions
- Instantly save and recall complete setups including all FX configurations
- Ableton Live Lite is included
- Tempo: 40–300
- Scene Memory: 16 x 4 (Bank A, B)
- BEAT FX: FILTER: 5 types. SIDE CHAIN: 5 types. SLICER: 5 types
- MASTER FX: DELAY: 8 types. FILTER: 8 types. SCATTER: 8 types. FLANGER: 8 types. BIT CRUSH: 8 types. ROLL: 8 types
- MASTERING: 10 types
- Number of USB Audio Max Input/Output Channels: Sampling frequency: 96 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz. Input: 18 channels. Output: 18 channels
- Signal Processing: PC interface: 24 bits. AD/DA conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency: AD/DA conversion: 96, 48, 44.1 kHz. DIGITAL (IN, OUT): 96, 48, 44.1 kHz
- Nominal Input Level (variable): Input 1–4: -26– +4 dBu. Input 5/6: -26– +4 dBu
- Nominal Output Level: MIX OUT: +4 dBu
- Head Room: 18 dB
- Input Impedance: Input 1–4: 100 k ohms. Input 5/6: 100 k ohms
- Output Impedance: MIX OUT: 1 k ohm. PHONES: 24 ohms
- Frequency Response: 96.0 kHz: 20 Hz–40 kHz (+0/-2 dB). 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz–22 kHz (+0/-2 dB). 44.1 kHz: 20 Hz–20 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- Dynamic Range: AD block INPUT 1–4: 100 dB typ. AD block INPUT 5/6: 100 dB typ. DA block MIX OUT: 108 dB typ.
- Connectors: PHONES jack: 1/4-inch stereo phone type. MIX OUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type (unbalance). INPUT 1–4 (L/MONO, R/MONO) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type (unbalance). INPUT 5/6 jack: Stereo miniature phone type. AUX RETURN (L, R) jacks: RCA phono type. AUX SEND (L, R) jacks: RCA phono type. USB FUNCTION Port: USB type B (Audio, Midi). USB HOST 1–4 ports: USB type A (Audio, Midi, for only TB-3/VT-3/TR-8/SYSTEM-1). USB HOST 3 port can supply USB Bus power. COAXIAL IN/OUT jack. MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors. DC IN jack
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB. Digital input, output: Coaxial type (conforms to IEC60958). MIDI IN/OUT
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 1.7 A
- Dimensions: 40,0 x 26,4 x 6,5 cm
- Weight: 1,8 kg
- Roland Aira MX-1 18-channel mixer x1
- Powe adapter x1
Write Your Own Review