Product added to cart
Roland Professional AV V-1HD
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
V-1HD HD video switcher
The V-1HD makes it easy to connect and switch video cameras, smart phones, computers, tablets, Blu-ray players and other HDMI video sources with a simple push of a button or slide of the T-Fader. It supports professional compositing effects such as picture-in-picture and keying allowing for graphic insets, titling or even “green screen” ideal for news broadcast or corporate training productions.
- Support for video cameras, action cameras, smart phones, tablet computers and other HDMI devices
- 4 HDMI inputs
- Supports up to Full HD 1080p
- Easy to Use Interface
- Picture-in-picture and split functions
- Two EFFECTS knobs deliver genuine visual performance
- Full 12 Channel Audio Mixer Included
- Easy to Operate with Hardware Controls
- Two HDMI Outputs
- Remote Control via USB or MIDI Connection
Feature packed and easy to use for high-quality HD video results
For creative live event video switching, the V-1HD includes a advanced video effects for transforming video into creative visuals to support all kinds of performances. Output of your video mix is as simple as connecting the HDMI output to a projector or screen at an event and you can even connect a recorder for capturing your event or production.
4 HDMI Inputs
The V-1HD has 4 HDMI input connectors compatible with a variety of equipment. The V-1HD supports 1080p/1080i/720p video resolutions. Devices outputting the same resolution can be input regardless of what type of device they are. Both progressive and interlace signals can be input allowing for both 1080i and 1080p signals to be used at the same time. Video signals input from a PC are accurately displayed thanks to progressive signal processing. HDCP is supported for input of copy protected content from devices such as Blu-ray disc players.
The V-1HD has large back-lit buttons for intuitive video switching even in low light conditions. Red lit buttons indicate the current source being output and green lit buttons indicate the video that will be output on the next transition. The V-1HD even lets you know which inputs have sources connected by illuminating the buttons of the inputs with connected sources. The V-1HD features broadcast style Preview/Program switching for professional results. The TRANSFORMER buttons can be used for instantly switching the video or applying effects. Three transition selection buttons permit quick change of mixing style to match style changes in a performance or broadcast. Transition effects include CUT, MIX (4 types) and WIPE (30 types). The auto scan function switches the video automatically across the four video inputs. By using the T-Fader and BPM SYNC button, you can deliver visuals synced to a music performance. Use the FREEZE button to temporarily pause the incoming video. The output fade function makes the output video fade to black or white.
Compositing Effects. Compositing two videos in one screen using Picture in Picture or the split function is ideal for seminars and presentations. The V-1HD also supports chroma key and luminance key which ideal for creating professional looking broadcasts using green screen backgrounds or for overlaying computer generated titles on top of video sources. Many of the visual performance functions made popular by the V-4EX and V-8 are included. Use the knob A and knob B to apply and adjust effects to the A bus and B bus respectively. Nine types of filter effects including silhouette, colorpass, negative and findedge are possible. Effects can also be triggered using the TRANSFORMER buttons for even more interactive visual performance possibilities.
Included is a 12 channel digital audio mixer. The V-1HD can mix 4 stereo audio inputs from the HDMI ports, the stereo line level input and a mic level input. Every channel is equipped with a delay function* to synchronize the video and the audio. Audio follow function enables the audio to transition along with the video. Reverb function and mastering function used for adjusting sound quality and volume are also supported. The final audio mix is both embedded in the HDMI output along with the video signal and is also output to the stereo audio output jacks for sending the audio mix to a PA system or recording it on an external device. *The maximum delay time is 500ms.
Menu and Settings
The on-screen menu display appears on the preview screen and is easy to operate with hardware controls. Making adjustments to parameters and operating the audio mixer can be made by simple operation of the buttons and the T-Fader on the unit.
The four-way multi-view preview screen shows all four input sources on a single display for confident moniotoring. A red border shows the video currently being output and a green one indicates the video to be output next. There are three types of view modes available for the preview output which are Multi-view, Output (as a secondary program output) and Preview. The on-screen display can be turned on or off.
Remote Control via USB or MIDI Connection
Remote control is possible with the dedicated V-1HD RCS application on a PC, Mac or an iPad connected via a USB cable. The application offers a detailed view of the connected V-1HD and can be used to switch video, mix audio or change settings. You can control the unit from a music instrument or a sequencer via the MIDI input connector via MIDI. The V-1HD also transmits MIDI over USB and its controls can be mapped to popular visual performance software applications. *For more information on the dedicated application, see the Roland website. * Please use the iPad camera connection kit to connect an iPad to the V-1HD.
Easy to Operate with Hardware Controls
Basic operations can be done by operating the buttons and the T-Fader on the unit. To make detailed settings you just need to connect a monitor to the preview connector.
- Video Processing: 4:2:2(Y/Pb/Pr), 8-bit
- Input Connectors: HDMI INPUT 1-4: Type A(19pins)x 4 *HDCP Supported
- Output Connectors: HDMI OUTPUT: Type A(19pins) / HDMI PREVIEW: Type A(19pins) *HDCP Supported
- Input Formats: HDMI: 720/59.94p,720/50p(FORMAT switch = 720p); HDMI: 1080/59.94i,1080/50i,1080/59.94p,1080/50p(FORMAT switch = 1080i or 1080p) *The input interlaced video signal is converted to progressive video signal by internal processing. *The video signal frame rate is selected by SETUP parameters (59.94 or 50).
- Output Formats: HDMI: 720/59.94p,720/50p(FORMAT switch = 720p); HDMI: 1080/59.94i,1080/50i(FORMAT switch = 1080i); HDMI: 1080/59.94p,1080/50p(FORMAT switch = 1080p); *The video signal frame rate is selected by SETUP parameters (59.94 or 50).
- Video Effects: Transition: CUT, MIX (DISSOLVE/FAM/NAM/MOSAIC), WIPE (30 types), TRANSFORMER(11 types); EFFECTS: NEGATIVE, EMBOSS, COLORIZE, COLORPASS, POSTERIZE, SILHOUETTE,MONOCOLOR, FINDEDGE, FLIP, WH-LUMIKEY@, BK-LUMIKEY@, GR-CHROMAKEY@, BL-CHROMAKEY@, PinP(1/4)@, PinP(1/2)@, SPLIT(H-STRETCH)@. SPLIT(H-CENTER)@, SPLIT(V-STRETCH)@, SPLIT(V-CENTER)@; *@ marked Effects are effected common to A-BUS and B-BUS.
- Audio Processing: Sampling rate: 24bit/48kHz
- Input Connectors: Digital: HDMI INPUT 1–4 (19 pins) x 4. Analog: AUDIO IN (RCA pin type), MIC (Stereo mini type, plug-in power supported)
- Output Connectors: Digital: HDMI OUTPUT (HDMI Type A 19 pins), HDMI PREVIEW (HDMI Type A 19 pins). Analog: AUDIO OUT (RCA pin type), PHONES (Stereo mini type)
- Input Level: AUDIO IN: -10 dBu (Maximum : +8 dBu), MIC: -41 – -13dBu (Maximum : -1 dBu)
- Input Impedance: AUDIO IN: 15 k ohms, MIC:10 k ohms
- Output Level: AUDIO OUT: -10 dBu (Maximum : +8 dBu), PHONES: 72mW + 72mW (32 ohms)
- Output Impedance: AUDIO OUT: 1k ohms, PHONES: 10 ohms
- Audio Effects: EQ, Delay, Compressor, HPF, Gate, Reverb, Mastering effect
- Other Connectors: USB: B Type (for remote control from PC), MIDI: IN, OUT/THRU
- Other Functions: MEMORY (8 types), FREEZE (input video captured), BPM SYNC (auto transition synchronized to tempo), OUTPUT FADE (WHITE/BLACK)
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 1.5A
- Power Consumption: 18W
- Dimensions: 31,3 x 10.2 x 5,9 cm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Roland V-1HD HD video switcher x1
- AC adapter x1
- Power cord x1
- Cord hook x1
Write Your Own Review