Product added to cart
Roland RUBIX44 USB interface
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
The Hi-Res Solution for Personal Music Production
Rubix44 delivers the perfect balance of high-fidelity audio, rugged build quality, and essential features for today's musicians and producers. It serves up warm and clear high-resolution audio up to 24-bit/192 kHz, and features four top-quality mic preamps carefully designed for pristine sound and low-noise performance. And with four discrete outputs, analog dynamics processing, and an integrated MIDI interface, you have the power and flexibility to support your growing musical ambitions. Rubix44 works seamlessly with Mac and Windows computers, and even supports the Apple iPad for the ultimate portable music production experience.
Perfectly Suited for Singer/Songwriters and Instrumentalists, Access Online Content, and Learn Faster
With four simultaneous inputs and support for mics, electric guitar/bass, and line-level devices like keyboards and drum machines, Rubix44 allows music creators to capture mix-ready performances in a single pass. Singer/songwriters can record vocals and stereo instruments at the same time, and acoustic instrumentalists can connect up to four different microphones to capture every nuance of their sound.
Top-Quality I/O to Support Your Creative Flow with a Compact, Space-Saving Footprint
Rubix44’s stellar mic preamps are low noise and high definition, with plenty of headroom for capturing all the impact and detail of whatever you’re recording. The flexible combo jacks and Hi-Z inputs let you connect a variety of sources including mics and guitars, with no need for adapters or special cables. Four individual outputs enable sophisticated routing and monitoring possibilities, like sending a click to a performer, setting up a stage monitor, or routing audio to external gear.
Control and Enhance Your Sound with Analog Compression and Limiting
Highly dynamic sources like percussion instruments often need level taming with dynamics processing. It’s also common to apply compression on vocals and bass while tracking to even out levels and make these sources easier to mix. Rubix44 is equipped with panel-accessible compressor/limiters on inputs 1/2 and 3/4, ensuring good, hot signals without clipping and unwanted distortion. The dynamics processing is completely analog, providing smooth and transparent control with zero added latency.
Monitor Signal Status at a Glance, Even While Performing
When recording, achieving proper signal levels is critical. But studios and stages can be dark places, and you don’t need to deal with clip and level indicators that are small and hard to see. Designed with recording performers in mind, Rubix44 features bright indicators that clearly show if a channel has incoming signal or is going to overload. Better still, they can be seen from both the front and top of the unit, allowing you to easily monitor signal status from nearly anywhere you’re located.
Dedicated Monitor Controls and Seamless Integration with Mac, Windows, and iPad
On its front panel, Rubix44 features quick-access knobs for adjusting the overall volume and headphones level, plus dedicated Direct Monitor controls for latency-free monitoring without having to fuss with a computer-based mixer. Mac and Windows drivers deliver smooth, reliable performance, and the included Ableton Live Lite software provides a complete creative platform that works right out of the box. Rubix44 even supports iPad, giving you a powerful, compact system for on-location recording, mobile production, and gigging.
Number of Audio Record/Playback Channels
- Record: 4 channels
- Playback: 4 channels
- PC interface: 24 bits
- AD/DA conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency: AD/DA conversion: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192 kHz
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB, MIDI IN, OUT
- INPUT (1L, 2R, 3L, 4R) connectors: XLR type (balanced, phantom power: +48 V, 6 mA Max *1)
- INPUT (1L, 2R, 3L, 4R) jacks *2: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced)
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT (1L, 2R, 3L, 4R) jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (impedance balanced)
- MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
- USB port: USB Type B
- DC IN jack
- *1 Current value per channel.
- *2 INPUT 1L, 3L support high impedance
- SENS 1L, 2R, 3L, 4R knobs
- Hi-Z switches
- 48V switches
- THRS knobs
- COMP/LIMIT switches
- DIRECT MONITOR 1/2 knob
- DIRECT MONITOR 3/4 knob
- MONO switches
- OUTPUT knob
- PHONES knob
- POWER switch
- GROUND LIFT switch
- PHONES SOURCE switch
- LOOPBACK switch
- COMP/LIMIT TYPE 1/2 switch
- COMP/LIMIT TYPE 3/4 switch
- Level indicators (1L, 2R, 3L, 4R)
- Level indicator (COMP/LIMIT)
- POWER indicator
- Hi-Z indicators
- 48V indicators
- COMP/LIMIT indicators
Nominal Input Level
- INPUT (1L, 2R, 3L, 4R) connectors (XLR type): -60-- -12 dBu
- INPUT (1L, 2R, 3L, 4R) jacks (1/4-inch TRS phone type): -44--+4 dBu
Maximum Input Level
- INPUT (1L, 2R, 3L, 4R) connectors (XLR type): +2 dBu
- INPUT (1L, 2R, 3L, 4R) jacks (1/4-inch TRS phone type): +18 dBu
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT (1L, 2R, 3L, 4R) jacks: -6 dBu (impedance balanced)
- Maximum Output Level: OUTPUT (1L, 2R, 3L, 4R) jacks: +8 dBu (impedance balanced)
- PHONES Maximum Output Power: 20 mW + 20 mW (L + R, 47 ohms load)
- Headroom: 14 dB
- INPUT (1L, 2R, 3L, 4R) connectors (XLR type): 4 k ohms or greater (balanced)
- INPUT (1L, 2R, 3L, 4R) jacks (1/4-inch TRS phone type): 15 k ohms or greater (balanced)
- INPUT (1L, 3L) jacks (1/4-inch phone type): 500 k ohms or greater
- *3 When the Hi-Z is turned on
- OUTPUT (1L, 2R, 3L, 4R) jacks: 2 k ohms (balanced)
- PHONES jack: 47 ohms
- Residual Noise Level: INPUT (1L, 2R) --> OUTPUT (1L, 2R): -94 dBu typ. (SENS 1L, SENS 2R knobs: min., input terminated with 600 ohms, IHF-A, typ.)
- Dynamic Range: AD block INPUT (1L, 2R, 3L, 4R) jacks: 104 dB typ. (SENS 1L, SENS 2R knobs: min.)
- DA block OUTPUT (1L, 2R, 3L, 4R) jacks: 109 dB typ.
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7, Windows(R) 8, Windows(R) 8.1, Windows(R) 10
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Apple iOS 9 or later
* Although Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the Rubix, Roland cannot guarantee that a given computer can be used satisfactorily with the Rubix based solely on the fact that it meets the above requirements. This is because there are too many other variables that may influence the processing environment, including differences in motherboard design and the particular combination of other devices involved.
- Dimensions: 310 (W) x 165 (D) x 46 (H) mm
- Weight (main unit only): 1.8 kg
- Roland RUBIX44 USB audio interface 1 tk
- Toitekaabel 1 tk
- USB kaabel 1 tk
- Ableton Live Lite Serial Number kaart 1 tk
Write Your Own Review