Product added to cart
€360.00 €300.00 €406.00
-46€You save 11%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Roland SYR-E84 AIRA transport case
Durable eurorack case with super-clean, high-capacity power supply
From studio production to live performance, Eurorack-based modular synthesis has exploded in popularity around the world. For portability, protection, and usability, a quality case and power supply is an essential part of every modular synth rig. With the SYR-E84, Roland introduces its first Eurorack case, which integrates a durable, lightweight design and a super-clean power supply with high capacity for today’s power-hungry modules. The SYR-E84 fits AIRA modular electronic instruments such as the SYSTEM-1m, BITRAZER, DEMORA, TORCIDO, SCOOPER, and SYSTEM-500, as well as standard Eurorack modules from other manufacturers.
Featuring a rugged black aluminum enclosure and wood side panels, the SYR-E84 offers top-level looks and performance for modular synth starters and seasoned pros alike. Specially designed for modular instruments, the high-capacity DC supply provides stable, low-noise power that meets Roland’s discriminating quality standards, delivering clean and reliable operation you can count on. The versatile case can be used in flat, angled, or vertical positions to meet any working situation, and offers easy stacking capabilities for expanding your setup in the future.
- 84HP Eurorack case with rugged aluminum construction and wood side panels
- Modules can be securely mounted to the M3 bar nut and the included flying male bus cable
- Includes a super-clean 2000 mA power supply designed especially for modular synths and effects
- Stackable design and included screws allow two SYR-E84 cases to be joined together when a larger setup is required
- Slant on the bottom corner of the case allows for angled positioning
- Portable size and weight with a protective cover for travel
- Case cover can be attached to the back with a latch to provide extra stability
- Overcurrent protection to safeguard users and modules from hazardous currents
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (DC 12 V)
- Current Capacity: 2,000 mA: +12V; 300 mA: +5V; 500 mA: -12V
- Power Consumption: 30 W: +12V; 3 W: +5V; 10 W: -12V
- Dimensions: 481 x 135 x 157 mm
- Weight: 2,4 kg
- Roland SYR-E84 AIRA transport case x1
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY" x1
- Eurorack mounting screws x40
- 16-pin Eurorack powre cable x2
- AC adapter x1
- Power cable x1
Write Your Own Review